Chapter 17- The Hex Girls

It's been a couple days since my taking a break from the team. For some reason I always feel like someone is constantly watching me. I'm not supposed to take my Kitty costume of the the bag I packed full of stuff I need to take back to Mt.Justice. 

No! Snap out of it Alex! Can't think about that! You have to get dressed. Okay so you guys remember how I'm in an older time band? Yeah, well I'm on another one. This band is called The Hex Girls. T

his band is made up of four girls. Me: The lead singer. Tracey Loveland: One of the guitarists. Rose MacaRoy: guitarists. And K.C. Jones: the drummer. 

I changed. Okay ready. I walked out to meet Mom in the living room. "You look lovely, Dear" Mom said touching my hair.

 "Thanks Mom" I said smiling.

So when I got to the place we were preforming at there were already people outside screaming. I went around the back way and met up with the girls. 

"'Bout time! Let's go! Hurry!" Rose yelled. We got on the stage and everyone screamed louder (by the way we were performing in Gotham). 

"Hello Gotham!" we all say through the microphones. We started playing. I started singing.

Alex- I'm gonna cast a spell on you. Your gonna do what I want you to. Mix it up here in my little bowl. Say a few words and you'll loose control. I'm a-
All- Hex Girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you
Tracey,Rose,K.C.- I'm gonna put a spell on you
Alex- I'm a-
All- Hex Girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you
Tracey,Rose,K.C.- Put a spell on you.

*Music break*
You've. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.Out in the crowd I seen: Wally, Conner, Kalar, Zatanna, Artemis, and Robin. What are they doing here?! Sing Alex!

Alex- You'll feel the fog as I cloud your mind. You'll get dizzy when I make a sign. You'll wake up in the dead of night. Missing me when I'm out of sight. I'm a-
All- Hex Girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you.
Tracey,Rose,K.C.- Put a spell on you
Alex- I'm a
All- Hex girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you
Tracey,Rose,K.C.- Oh yeah
Alex- With this little cobweb potion, you'll fall into dark devotion. If you ever loose affection. I can change your whole direction.
All- I'm a Hex Girl and I'm gonna put a on you. I'm a Hex Girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you.
We're gonna put a spell on you!

*Music done*
We all sand the last part pointing out at someone in the crowd. I, myself, pointed at Robin. He looked startled for a moment before he quickly recovered and smirked at me.

It's been a few days and finally I'm back on the team. Right now it was night-time and we were all watching a movie. It was a horror movie. You see I hate clowns. So yes I hate the Joker. Harley Quinn I can handle (only because she's one of Mom's best friends). The movie was about a clown that goes into peoples' houses at night and kills them.

 "Don't go in the basement" I mummer to myself- well the girl that's about to get killed. The girl opens the door and we see a creepy, scary, ugly clown mask. I scream and bury my face in the closest persons chest. I hear chuckles then someone pulls me into their lap. "Is it over yet?" I ask through the persons chest. 

"Yeah. For now anyway" Artemis says in between laughs. I look up and see Robin watching the movie. He has one arm wrapped around my back and the other wrapped around my legs. He looks down and smiles. 

'Thank you' I mouth to him. 

'You welcome' he mouths back. I turn my head back to the movie. Occasionally I let out a small yelp and bury my face in Robin's chest.

When they got finished watching the first movie they put in another one! This one was so scary I sank my nails in Robin's shirt and wouldn't let go. Eventually I fell asleep.
After awhile I felt people moving. Robin moved around, I'm guessing to put his feet on the couch. 

"Don't you have to go home?" Wally asked. 

"Can't" Robin said. 

"Why?" Megan asked. 

"Because two people, I'm not going to name names Wally and Artemis, had to put in a horror movie" Robin said. Then I felt someone try and pull me away from Robin. I hissed and Felt them jump back. 

"Dude how are you not afraid of her?!" Wally asked. 

"Your scared of Kitty? She's just a little bitty kitten. Plus her hissed is a lot worst than her bite" Robin said stoking my back gently.

 "I think you have a soft spot for her" Artemis said.

 "Maybe your right" Robin whispered so quietly even I barley heard it. When the lights went out Robin snuggled his head against mine. "Goodnight, Kitty Cat" Robin whispered to me.