Chapter 19- Can't break away

So I'm bad again. Ever since Robin and Zatanna kissed I've decided to be a criminal at the moment I was getting ready to break into a bank. I was humming to myself. Can't wait to see the team again....................... NOT! 

"Can they be any longer?" I asked myself stuffing a bad with cash. Right as I did I heard people walking toward me. I smiled. Then I heard gasps. My smile grew. 

"Kitty?!" they all asked in unison. I turned around to face the team.

 "Surprise! Miss me?" I asked.

 "Kitty, why?" Robin asked inching closer to me.

 "You know it kills me to say this, but Zatanna's right. I'm a bad girl and bad girls can't change. It was stupid to think I could change" I said "And by the was Zatanna, you can have him" I added glaring at Robin.

 "Wait so I really am the reason you left?" Zatanna asked.

 "Well you and someone else" I said still glaring at Robin. 

Robin clenched his fist.

On the bright side, in the end I got away. But the bad side is, I lost my money. Dang it. I was getting ready to take off my mask when a voice almost gave me a heart attack. "Why?" the voice asked. I whirled around to see Robin leaning against the door frame.

"Why what?" I hissed.

"Why did you leave?"

"Because."

"I'm not taking that as an answer."

"Why don't you go talk to your girlfriend? Because you seem to trust her more than me."

"Kitty, Zatanna's not my girlfriend. She kissed me. I was getting ready to go find you and tell that.........................."

"Tell me what?"

"Kitty I- I uh- um- I-"

"Spit it out!"

"Kitty, I love you."

I stood there in shock. "Well then you have a funny way of showing it" I hissed.

 He sighed and walked over to me. "Stay away from me" I warned. I backed up till I hit the wall. Robin kept moving toward me. I brought my hand up to smack him away but he grabbed both my hands and raised them above my head.

 "Kitty, I want to make something crystal clear: I never had any intention of kissing Zatanna. I don't expect you to love me back, but I will do anything to gain your trust back. I'll even tell you my identity" Robin said. He was being dead serious. 

"Fine. Show me who you are and I'll trust you again" I said with a smirk. This was to good to be true. Robin let my hands go and slowly raised one hand up to his mask. He took in a breath and took off his mask. No. Way. "Dick?" I asked.

 "Yeah, Alex" Robin- I should say Dick said. 

Wait a minute! 

"How do you know who I am?!" I questioned.

 "It wasn't hard to put the pieces together. You both were so similar, I figured you had to be the same" Dick said reaching up and slipping off my mask. "I have to admit that the most attractive part about you, would have to be your eyes. The way they tell a person all about you. The way they glisten in the moonlight. The way they tell people that you can't be tamed" Dick said as he put a hand on my neck. 

I didn't stop him. 

He started leaning in closer.

 I still didn't stop him. 

He pulled my neck forward. 

Still, I didn't stop him. A part of me was still furious with him. But another part of me refused to stop him.

 Finally, out lips met. It was absolutely amazing. I reached my hands up, wrapped them around his neck, and pulled him closer deepening the kiss. I slowly move my hands down and traced them around his chest. Eventually he slowly pulled away.

 "I love you, Kitty" Dick whispered. 

"It kills part of me to say this but, I love you too" I whispered back. He smiled and kissed me again. "But I'm not going back for awhile. I'm still furious with Zatanna, and if I could I would probably scratch her eyes out" I said once we pulled away. 

"Deal" he said. 

"Now leave. I don't want the others finding out just yet" I said pushing on his chest. 

He sighed. "Fine. But I'll miss you so much. You have no idea how lonely and cold it is at night without you. I've gotten so used to sleeping with you in my arms" he said hugging me. 

"I'll be back soon" I promised. He nodded and left. I touched my lips. Wow. My first kiss. And it was with Dick. And it was amazing. Just wow.