Chapter 9- Operation circus

It's been a couple days since the last mission. Right now we're in the main control center. "Most of you probably don't remember but about four years ago there was a accident. A girl named Alison Turrner" Batman started.

'What about Ally?' I thought. 

"Was performing with her best friend, Alexa Vega" he said. Artemis and Megan looked at me. I kept looking at Batman "In The Circus of Chaos" Batman finished.

 "What's The Circus of Chaos?" K.F. asked.

 "It's a circus where everyone acted crazy" I said emotionless. 

"Kitty, would you like to tell us about accident?" Batman asked suspiciously. 

"One night while Alexa and Alison were performing Alexa ascendancy dropped Alison" I said looking away. 

"Your mostly right. Now we're thinking that Alison's death was planned" Batman said. I looked at him my eyes full of rage. 

"Are you trying to tell me you think Alexa purposely dropped Alison?!" I practically yelled.

 "No. We think that someone loosened Alison's bar and she couldn't swing of her bar to get enough height for Alexa to catch her" Batman said.

 "Wait how could she have died? Didn't they have a net under them?" Aqualad asked.

 "No. Like the Flying Greysons' they performed without a net" Batman said. For some reason I looked over at Robin and seen him clenching his fist. I brushed my hand against his. He stopped clenching his fist. Batman pulled up a picture of a flyer that advertised Ally and my's act. In the flyer we were back-to-back. I was wearing my outfit and she was wearing her's . Our outfits were practically the same. Just different colors. In the background of the flyer was us doing some of our tricks we were famous for. Then Batman pulled up pictures of us without costumes. Everyone stared at the picture of Ally. Then the picture of me. Then they all looked back at me wide-eyed. They couldn't possibly know it was me, besides Megan and Artemis.

"You're her!" Wally shouts as we get out of the phone booth.

 "I'm who?" I ask.

 "You're Alexa Vega!" Wally shouted. 

'HOW THE HECK DID HE KNOW THAT???!!!' I yell in my head.

"No I'm not" I say a little panicked.

 "Okay, okay. Whatever you say" he says. I turn my back and then feel my mask being pulled off. I turn around in shock. I see Wally twirling my mask around in his fingers. "Knew it!" he said. I was getting ready to beat him up. I lunged toward him. 

It took Robin, Artemis,Megan, Aqualad, and Superboy holding me back to stop from seriously hurting Wally. "Fine I'll be a good girl and won't hurt him" they reluctantly let me go "Yet" I added as I straightened my clothes. Artemis punched Wally in the arm.

 "That was a stupid thing you just did! We're supposed to have trust on this team remember?! If she wanted to keep her identity a secret then its her right to keep her identity a secret!" Artemis scolded him as she took my mask from him. 

She handed it to me "Thanks" I whispered and she nodded. I slipped my mask on and walked out of the ally.

After awhile of riding to get to the circus we stopped to get something to eat. We were all wearing normal clothes so no one would suspect anything. We walked into the restaurant. After the waitress seated us everyone but Robin I left to go to the bathroom. 

"Kitty, I'm sorry about what Wally did. I never expected him to do something like that" Robin said as he put his right hand on mine.

 "It's okay" I said still staring out the window "By the way, since you already know now, when we're not hunting down the bad guys, you can call me Alex" I said looking at him.

 "You know what, it's only fair" he said. He reached up and took off his sunglasses.

 I wasn't prepared for who I saw.