Sorting Clothes

(Unedited)

POV Houston 

Now that we were all full from the lunch we had I wanted to know what Breanna wanted to do. She is so beautiful and she doesn't know it herself. She is charming and when she smiles you just want to smile back. I for one am glad Walker noticed where she was with the car. We all know it is a bad place because when the rain falls it is soon flooded. You would be surrounded by water in a matter of minutes. My dad got in it one time. He luckily could escape in time but the car was destroyed.

"What would you like to do this afternoon?" I asked curious.

"Uhm well there is more stuff in the car that I would like to clear. Old clothes and what not. I just packed everything in my closet. I need to sort them out," She said.

I smiled. "If you need a hand I can help you sorting the things." I loved fashion and clothes. I could help out there. It would also mean I could get a little closer to her and learn things about her. She was a breath of fresh air after a long hot summer day. This morning it was perfect eating breakfast with Breanna. The way she looked with her hair a bit messy. Like she combed her hair with her fingers. That long hair that hung until her waist. The soft waves and the color amazed me. 

"That would be nice if you could help out. I know you don't really know me but there are clothes 1 years old even. I did not feel like doing it before because of a ton if different  reasons."

"I am happy to lend a hand. Let's do this" I said.

She got up from her seat and walked to the door. I noticed the way her hips moved and I was not the only one. She really did belong with us. She fit right in with no effort at all. 

I stood up and walked her way. She went for her car and opened got out all the bags and suitcases. I yelled for help carrying her stuff to her room. How I loved saying that. She only spent one night there. I had often dreamed about the girl for us. Not knowing her appearance but the reality was way better. I did not give up like I knew Marshall had. He was depressed for a long time now but this morning he seemed happy. He had at least seen Breanna when Walker carried her in the house. He and Walker took off her shoes and coat before Walker pulled the comforter over her. It had not been much but perhaps enough for him to stop being depressed. 

When all the bags and cases were up she looked at the labels. I wondered why she had done that.

"Why did you label the bags and all" I asked. 

"Well I planned to go on this trip and I did not know my destination. I still do not know because I do not know how long I will stay here but I figured I needed to keep things in check. I planned it in two weeks. I have my own house but locked it up for the time being. I keep my favorite clothes in the suitcases and the large one contains my fall and winter and the smaller ones contain spring and summer outfits. My shoes are in the black weekend bag but I really only wear 5 or 6 pair. The others I do not like or were bought for an occasion," she answered. 

Now I like a girl with a plan and she organised the things perfectly. "So those things I can hang up right away." I took the hangers out of the closet and started on it. I liked the style. It was what I call modern classic, modern chique and some things were comfy home clothes.  There were skirts, blouses, jeans, t-shirts, blazers and what not. I organised it by color and season. Things that matched I kept close to each other so it would be easy to pick the outfits. I did notice and lot of gray and black in the color selection. Breanna needed some color in this. I would make sure to take her shopping soon. The skirts looked fine and were good quality. 

After I was done with that I checked up on her as she was busy sorting things out. She sat on the chair at the desk and was looking at a beautiful dark red dress. It was clearly a dress for prom.  It was out of fashion now but it meant something to Breanna. I walked to her and asked what I could do to help.