Getting it on

After I got home the guys had cooked a meal that was simple and delicious. I was thrilled all the guys were home for once and that felt so good. Now I wanted to discuss something important. I hadn't spent enough time with each of my men and needed a schedule of sorts so I could at least have one on one time with them. After finishing dinner I was nervous and they noticed.

I was constantly rubbing my sweaty hands on my jeans and I'm sure my face was a wreck. "Ok, let's get this out of the way", Houston said. "I can't stand watching you like this. What is it?"

I sighed and got myself together "I, uh, wanted to ask you guys something. Since the assignments keep rolling in for all I feel that we are drifting apart and I don't want that. I need time with each of you at least once a week and if possible time spent as a group would be nice. If we want this relationship to work I need to feel like I'm kept in the loop."

Houston smiled understanding. "Good point, which is why I got this weekplanner so we can all write what we are doing, where we are, and we could plan dating you."

"Woohoo yes!" Austin shouted. "Finally I can plan stuff. Oh just you wait." He smiled to me and winked. That wink was enough to heat me up. Being on a no sex because the testing wasn't done before and now they all came clean as well meant we could take steps in that part of the relationship as well.

Standing up and walking to Houston I stood behind him wrapping my arms around him while he still sat on the chair filling the table as much as he could. "Thank you" I whispered next to his ear, which caused him to shiffer and goosebumps erupted all over his skin. He turned his head and caught my lips in a searing kiss while the others were there too. I nearly forgot them and when he broke the kiss I checked in with Ryder but it seemed I worried for nothing. 

He was standing behind me and when he saw I checked in he hugged me and kissed me on my lips as well right after Houston did. He got a better control since we decided to try this after all. 

"I'm ok with it. I'm cool." He said and after that it seemed like it was the all clear since each of my men kissed my lips. After that I sat dazed at the table touching my lips and smiling to myself. 

"Now who looks like the cat ate the canary huh?" Cameron said. We all laughed and it released the tension in the room. "How about a movie night?" We all agreed and I took the liberty to check Netflix and noticed Interstellar was added and it was a movie I wanted to see. 

Cameron and Walker were head snacks and made sure there were chips, cheese, cucumber, carrots and what not to eat during the movie. I fell into a slumber because I was tucked between Houston and Ryder and their bodyheat lulled me into sleeping. After dozing off I woke up with a shock. The moviecredits were rolling. "Oh no, now I need to watch it again soon!" The guys ofcourse laughed at me and Austin volunteered to watch it with me happily since it was one of his favorite movies.

I wanted to get up but I was held by Houston and he wouldn't let me go so I fell right into his lap. "Now this position I like." Looking around the guys had all disappeared so it was just me and Houston. I looked at him and curiosity was on my face. 

"Ah ah, you haven't checked the schedule. You're mine tonight." He captured my lips. "Really?" I had to ask. Houston stood up and pulled me up as well, carrying me to the schedule and yeah it said on the schedule Houston was my partner in crime for the evening. He carried me up the stairs and dropped me on my bed. "Now we need to get ready for bed, hmm? Brush teeth and such. I'll be back asap."

I went along to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, did my business, washed my face and changed into my favorite pair of shorts with a sleeping shirt that said DreamQueen on it with a cat printed on it. When I was done I moved to my bed and decided to get between the sheets. Houston got in the room when he was changed wearing only boxers and a oversized t-shirt.

He climbed into my bed as well and he clicked the large light out but kept a few smaller bed lights on. He kissed me again and this kiss took my breath away. His hands rubbed my breasts softly and his kisses got more heated and I got all hot and bothered. One hand moved down south and slipped into my shorts. He slowly got to the bundle of nerves and touched lightly through my panties and I panted. This dryspell was taking long enough I could come right now nearly. 

I was curious and touched him underneath his shirt too. Feeling his chest and rubbing him as well. Getting to know his body like I know my own. He removed his shirt and removed mine as well. When he did that he went back to kissing me but moved slowly down to suck on my breasts while his hand still touched my most intimate spot and I couldn't keep quiet.

"Please, Houston." "hmm, you want this?" He dipped one of his fingers inside my hot and wet pussy and I bucked. "Yes!" He looked smug about it. I nearly combusted with the heated looks he was giving me. I moved my hands lower to the bulge in his boxers and that seemed to silence him for a bit. He groaned lowly. He removed my pyjama shorts and panties and I pulled of his boxers and swallowed. Oh dear, he was packing. 

He started to kiss me again on my lips and I was touching his cock, velvety but hard as steel. Sounds of appreciation followed. "I want to taste you right now. Is that ok?" 

I nodded my ascend to that. No one had ever done that. He went down and when his tongue licked my pussy it felt amazing. I put my fingers in his hair making sure he stayed there. He licked and sucked and his hands were twitching and touching my nipples driving me crazy. "Houston, I'm cumming! Oh God, oh god." 

I wanted to return the favor and suck his dick but he refused. "No, if you do I would cum right in your mouth and I don't want that. Do you want to use a condom?" I thought about this shortly but decided against it since I knew I wanted to be with them forever and we knew we tested negative for STD's. 

He moved on top off me and kissed me and I felt his fingers moving inside again feeling how wet I was and he moved again gripping his dick and moving it inside me slowly. I adapted to his size and he moved slowly touching all the right places while making love to me. I hadn't felt so loved in such a long time.

Houston picked up speed and made me cum again as he was pounding inside me. At that time he also found his release and we climaxed together. We were sweaty and Houston got up and got a washcloth and cleaned me. After our love making I rested my head on his chest completely content and relaxed. I was exhausted and quickly fell asleep completely in my own cocoon with Houston, my rock, beside me. 

-----

Authors note: I'll try and update the story regularly again. A lot has happened in my life. I lost my dad to cancer, moved to another house and all that and was fighting depression too. I'm trying hard to get my life in order again and right now I'm ok. Also I want to thank everyone reading this story and voting it. Place #58, wow that is a big deal to me. Can't believe it but I took a picture of it. Hope you like this chapter.