1| ARTICLE

ODESSA RETURNING TO MCU FOR CIVIL WAR?

We (and I think we speak for everyone) loved Odessa Romana in Iron Man way back in 2008, but when her character disappeared halfway through the movie we lost hope she would return again.

Until the ending credits of 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' that revealed Romana's character Amalia Hart had been kidnapped, whilst Tony had been kidnapped also, and experimented on by HYDRA.

Odessa did return in 'Age Of Ultron' as 'Valkyrie' but didn't have a big part in the movie, so we can only hope Valkyrie returns to tie up some loose ends.

Although this is where it gets interesting. If we remember correctly Valkyrie was in fact the love interest of the one and only Winter Soldier in the comics, and this certain Winter Soldier is portrayed by Sebastian Stan. Odessa's former boyfriend of four years. Of course that was until he was found in bed with his OUAT co-star Sophia Waterman back in 2012.

The couple have had minimal interaction with each other since 2012.

Romana and Stan in 2011

This is yet to be confirmed yet, though it may just be a matter of weeks before we know whether Odessa will be starring in her fourth MCU film and whether Odessa and Sebastian have a very awkward reunion.

-E!Online