36| REAL LIFE

The Civil War premiere had Odessa trembling, for more reasons that one

The Civil War premiere had Odessa trembling, for more reasons that one. It had been a while since she last walked down the red carpet for film she starred in, as well as that Civil War had been named one of the most awaited movies of 2016. No pressure at all.

She also had the entire world watching her after her not so private breakup, there was no doubt there was going to be questions about who the mystery man she was seen with was. Sebastian was going to be relishing in all the questions, after all, most of the theories were about him.

The only thing that was giving her the tinies bit of confidence right now was her outfit for the evening. The black dress hugged her figure flatteringly without seeming out there, it had several cut outs on the hips and black but was long sleeved. The black fabric then spread out on the floor in a small circle whenever she stopped.

Odessa had been told by several people already that she looked amazing, but she didn't quite believe it.

As soon as the brunette stepped out of her car, there were flashes of cameras and shouts of paparazzi asking her to look a certain way so they could get a perfect photograph. But Odessa didn't care about all of that, all she cared about was the people who were stood on the carpet she considered family and fans that had supported her for years.

After about a hundred photos posing and signing so many things her hand had cramp once or twice, she made it to the interviews. Something she was the most nervous about.

"Odessa!" Her name was being called by a perky blonde who looked like she had out on too many coats of foundation, for an interview. Her first, but definitely not her last, one of the night.

Sighing, Odessa eventually walked over to the woman, smiling but internally crying.

"Hi!" The interviewer she know knew as Nellie, greeted the camera so high-pitched Odessa winced.

"I am here joined with the star of Captain America: Civil War, Odessa Roman." Nellie faced the so called 'star' completely unaware that she had Odessa's name wrong. All Odessa could do was whisper under her breath, "Oh boy."

Nellie, despite her rough start, wasn't that bad of an interviewer. Thought she should probably double check her facts before rolling the camera. Odessa was yet to be asked any awkward questions to do with Shelton or her 'mystery man', or as she liked to call him, 'twat head'.

"So, Odessa, there has been a lot about you in the press recently. Something about a secret romance you have going on, share to spill?"

"Well," She started, not realising Sebastian lurking behind her, slowly going over to his next interview. "I'm sure he would like his identity kept a secret, and it is definitely not a romance, more of a fling."

Odessa hadn't actually noticed how quickly her time had gone by, she had successfully avoided catastrophe within her interviews, creating diversions away from anything to do with Sebastian.

She wouldn't be able to avoid Sebastian forever though, especially not when he pulled her into the janitors closet as she was walking into the cinema to watch the film.

Before she could even manage to get a single word out, Odessa four herself in a similar situation to one a couple nights ago in the club. Pinned to a door with Sebastian in front of her.

"Just a fling?" He asked, his voice just a whisper like he was scared of being caught.

"Yes, I am pretty sure that was what it was." She replied as if it was the simplest thing ever to have happened, which it was to her.

Sebastian lowered his arms to his sides, then raised his right hand and rubbed it over his face. He let out a low groan, throwing his head back at the same time. But this wasn't the groan she was used to, it was one of frustration, maybe one of disappointment.

"Maybe to you, not to me."

Odessa froze, never expecting those words to leave Sebastian's mouth, and if Sebastian was brutally honest, neither was he.

"How on earth could you think that?" she asked stepping closer in curiosity. "Because you're all I can think about! Ok?" Sebastian took Odessa's silence as a sign to carry on.

"Ever since I saw you when Chris took me to your party. I thought I had just about gotten rid of you, when you come crawling back into my life, and now I am standing her spilling my deepest thoughts to you when you probably couldn't care less."

Their eyes met, Sebastian's full of hopelessness and Odessa's the complete opposite. She closed the gap between herself and the Romanian, pushing herself slightly onto her tip toes and capturing his lips in a kiss.

It wasn't like the last time they kissed where it was full of hunger, lust and need. This time it was full of something neither of them had felt for a while, not like this anyway, it was full of love.