62| REAL LIFE

Odessa could feel her palms beginning to sweat as she ordered something to drink

Odessa could feel her palms beginning to sweat as she ordered something to drink. She regretted having so early the second she left the hotel, it gave her more time to think over what might happen.

She didn't even realise when the cashier was calling her name for her order, she did eventually collect her order, then sat down in the furthest table away.

Her coffee was gone in about five minutes, despite it being red hot, she couldn't think of anything else than Sebastian. She knew she was overthinking, because of the rate her fingers were tapping, it was always a habit of hers when she was nervous.

The tapping stopped suddenly, startling Odessa as she felt a hand on her's. She lifted her head and sighed when she saw it wasn't a complete stranger.

"Sebastian, you scared me." She said, rubbing her head with her palm, Sebastian just chuckling and taking a seat opposite her.

"You were in a world of your own," Sebastian agreed, his eyes not leaving her face for one second. He was still in shock that he was invited to meet with her.

Odessa felt his eyes on her and looked up at him, moving her eyes for her hands, to his face.

"Why are you looking at me that way?"

"Because I love you." Sebastian nearly said, but he stopped himself quickly, instead saying "Well I've missed nearly four months of looking at your beautiful face."

A sigh was released from Odessa, leaning back on her chair she never lost eye contact.

"And who's fault was that?" She mocked, a sarcastic grin on her face. "Let me explain. Please, Dess."

"Fine. Go ahead."