45| REAL LIFE

Odessa had refused to move from her bed from the second she got home

Odessa had refused to move from her bed from the second she got home. She had managed to rewatch all five seasons of American Horror Story, Bates Motel and watched the notebook at least five times crying every time.

It hurt her more than the first time, maybe it was because she actually believed Sebastian still loved her, or because she thought he might of changed.

But that was her mistake for being so reckless with her heart.

After her first day home Odessa had refused to even look at her phone, she didn't want to deal with the outside world right now. The only people she had spoken to were Easton and Valentine when she wanted food.

So here she was, surrounded by pizza boxes and old ice cream tubs from over the past two weeks, feeling completely pathetic.

Easton had been constantly trying to convince Odessa to leave the house, or even have a shower. Because as much as they argued and fought, she was his big sister and he was the only person she could depend on right now, and he wanted to make her feel better.

He grabbed Odessa's bag, phone that had gathered dust, and ran up to her room.

"That's it you're having a shower." Easton shouted as he started to throw things around her room, Odessa just looked at her younger brother in confusion.

"What?" "You stink, you need to shower."

Valentine walked into the room next, turning her nose up at the stench of the room, then reached towards the curtains and pulled them open. Odessa's eyes burned at the sight of bright light after spending so long in the dark.

Odessa covered her eyes instantly, then pulled her covers over her head, shielding herself from the world.

"C'mon, Odessa, you actually need to get a life!" Valentine moaned.

Sighing, Odessa came out from under the covers, her hair resembling a birds nest. She pushed Easton into a neat stack of pizza boxes and brushed past Val as she walked to the bathroom, only turning around to shout back at the twins.

"Yes Mother!"