3| REAL LIFE

By the time Chris had decided to turn up the party only the cast of Civil War remained, minus Tom mainly because Odessa didn't want to break the law and let a minor drink, as they all sat outside next to Odessa's pool

"Spangles!" 

Robert shouted, making everyone turn their heads to the back door that lead to the house's garden. Everyone cheered and thrusted their hands into the air with various bottles of alcohol in them.

The cheers were soon cut short as they all saw who Chris who had brought with him. Sebastian and Margarita.

The cheers had turned to awkward coughs and light chatter, mainly between Odessa and Chris as she went to greet him.

The brunette ran up to her friend, happy to see him after such a long time, well it wasn't that long but after growing close to someone it was weird to spend time apart from them.

Once pulling away from her hug with Odessa looked past Chris, and looked at the two outsiders.

"Odessa." Sebastian nodded his head at his former love of his life. "Yeah-" She refused to make eye contact. So as soon as she had waved at the Romanian she turned her back to him and spoke to her friends. Who had been quite obviously listening in to the awkward encounter.

"I'm gonna to get more drinks, heaven knows I'll need them, anyone else want one?" 

Practically all the men raised their hands, Anthony had tried but his arm was pulled down by Scarlett trying to tell him he should give it a rest for tonight.

"Ok, I'll be back in a few minutes."

Odessa nearly ran inside her house trying to get away from the tension that you could cut with a knife, completely unknowing to the person who had followed her into the kitchen.

Odessa had kneeled down, getting all of the bottles, when the follower decided to make their presence finally known.

"Hey." Margarita sourly greeted.

"Jesus Christ, you scared the life out of me. Anyway what can I do for you?" She said trying not to be bitter, after all Margarita hadn't done anything to make Odessa hate her. Yet.

"I want you to leave my boyfriend alone." The look of shock on Odessa's face would of said it all, she definitely wasn't expecting that. "Excuse me?" She questioned.

"You heard me. I know exactly what you're doing, inviting him to this little party of yours, trying to get him to fall for you." Margarita smirked, looking like she knew exactly what was 'going on'.

"Listen here Martini-" 

"Margarita-" 

"Whatever. I don't know what you think is 'going on', but I honestly couldn't care less who my ex is fucking, and I definitely don't care about you,"

Odessa was angry to say the less, someone, who she hadn't even invited, coming into her house and accusing her of all kind of stuff? No it wasn't going to happen.

But instead of looked scared or intimidated, the smaller brunette just smiled, grabbed a bottle out of Odessa's hand and said "Good." Before walking back outside.

Odessa stared as the woman, who hadn't even formally been invited into her house, left to go back outside. Letting out a puff of air, Odessa leant against the counter behind her. All she could do was laugh at the encounter, there was nothing else she could do but find the 'confrontation' absolutely hilarious.

"Fucking hell,"

She grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge, opened the seal, and took a large gulp. She looked at the glasses on the kitchen island, but decided against it, she wouldn't be sharing it anyway.

"Here we go again."