40| REAL LIFE

The past couple of weeks had been bliss for Odessa, most days she couldn't keep the smile of her face, she was just happy 24/7

The past couple of weeks had been bliss for Odessa, most days she couldn't keep the smile of her face, she was just happy 24/7. For good reason too. Sebastian had been showering her with affection everyday non-stop, making up for 'lost time' apparently.

They had both gone on several dates whilst still doing interviews for the film, not that they minded the press tour it meant more time together. But now they were back in America, it meant they would have to eventually say goodbye to each other, as Odessa lived in England with her brother.

Both of them were scared to leave each other, well more like hesitant. They had been around each other for a solid eight months, sure they hated each other for the most of it, but that didn't matter anymore.

So, here Odessa was. Packing her stuff to finally leaving New York, after staying in a hotel near Sebastian's place. She would of stayed with him, but they were both determined to take things slow, not rush into anything.

But, she would soon wish she had stayed with him.

Odessa made sure to make time to see Sebastian before catching her flight to London, so she left the hotel about an hour earlier than needed, quickly called a cab and made her way over. She could probably walk blindfolded to Sebastian's apartment, she had spent that much time there in the past week or so.

She still couldn't get over it, Odessa was back together with her ex that she swore she'd never speak to again. The ex she just wanted to get revenge on. The ex who had torn apart her heart.

Just the thought of the Romanian made Odessa turn into a school girl all over again, she couldn't care less though. She had been so lost in thoughts she hadn't noticed she'd arrived.

Quickly she jumped out of the taxi, grabbing her suitcase whilst paying the driver. As she watched the car speed off, she grabbed her phone to check the time.

14:29, half an our earlier than they'd planned, but it's not like Sebastian was doing anything.

Odessa made her way up to the apartment fairly easily, usually she have to walk up multiple flights of stairs because the lift was so slow, there was no way she was going to be carrying a suitcase up stair though.

She quickly texted Sebastian, telling him she was early and was coming up.

The English woman walked down to his door, knocking a fews times, only for it to open almost immediately.

Though instead of Sebastian, she was met with none other than Sophia Waterman, unmistakably dressed in a top of Seb's he'd bought a few days back with Odessa.

Odessa felt her heart stop, her eyes water, her mouth run dry, and her heart shatter once more because of the same ocean-eyed man.

She was frozen to the spot, unable to make any words or even function properly, so it was only when Sophia waved her hand in front of her face did she move.

Brown eyes met blue as the woman looked at each other, a scowl written on Odessa's face whilst a smirk was on Sophia's.

"Can I help you, sweetie?"

Odessa had to hold herself back from punching her square in the face right then, but that'd be animal abuse. Instead to spoke between gritted teeth.

"No, I definitely don't need help from you." Spun on her heel, only to hear Sophia call out. "I think you could use my help in pleasing your man, after all he always end up crawling back to me.

She kept her strong demeanour for as long as possible, not wasting her breath on Sophia. But as soon as she stepped foot in the lift, she collapsed in a puddle of tears, asking herself.

"Why am I so fucking stupid?"