46| REAL LIFE

Sebastian had never felt so helpless

Sebastian had never felt so helpless. Ever since he got those texts from Odessa the day she left, he didn't have the courage to see anyone.

It wasn't like that last time they broke up, he actually went out and tried to get over her. No, this time was completely different.

He hadn't received a single message from any of his friends, neither Chris or Anthony had asked him if he wanted to go out some night.

Sebastian Stan had massively fucked up.

Often, he found himself sitting on the couch drinking any alcohol he could find in his apartment, watching Friends. Trying to get wasted.

Trying to forget about her. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her lips, her voice. Her everything.

But time and time again, Sebastian found himself trying to phone her, too drunk to realise she'd blocked him. Or like tonight he found himself scrolling through her Instagram, finding pictures of them she hadn't deleted yet.

He missed her, there was no denying that fact for even a second. He had hurt her, and it hurt him that he was the one to break her heart again.

Sebastian knew he shouldn't be feeling sorry for himself, but he couldn't help it. He should be with her right now, laughing, cuddling, kissing, but instead they were in different countries, alone.

odessaromana posted a picture!

Sebastian has never grabbed his phone quicker, but when he read the caption, the pain in his chest increased even more.

927,475,345 likes || 2,486 comments

odessaromana: the only guys I need in my life