16| ARTICLE

Stan Jealous?

Sebastian Stan, most we known for his role playing Bucky Barnes is the Captain America franchise, commented last night on his exes tweet '#TeamRomana'.

This could mean one of many things here are our theories:

Personally, we think we got it wrong all along, maybe it wasn't Romana still hooked on Stan, maybe it is the other way round. Is Stan still in love with his ex girlfriend? If he is, he sure has a funny way of showing it.

Our other theory is him and Levieva are on the rocks, if not already broken up. Maybe she couldn't handle the pressure of dating a rising star, or just got sick and tired of all the drama between Stan and Romana. Either way, Sebastian may not be in a relationship much longer.

Could Sebastian be jealous? We all know and love the supposed new power couple Nathan Acker and Odessa Romana, but maybe a certain Winter Soldier doesn't love it. But Sebastian, you threw away your chance with her when you banged Sophia Waterman.

Our last theory is that he is trying to annoy Romana, or if him and Margarita have broken up then Margarita also. Romana has made it crystal clear over the years that she wants nothing to do with Stan, but maybe he is playing a game with her, maybe he is trying to get back in her good books, as for Levieva, who wouldn't be annoyed if their boyfriend commented on his exes tweet?

Send in your own theories to our Twitter @E!Online

-E!Online