12| INSTAGRAM

1,848,627 likes || 4,572 comments

imsebastianstan: Photoshoot

Sebastian had a small smile on his face as he placed his phone on the kitchen table. Waiting for the notifications to come flooding in.

Waiting for her reaction.

After all that was the only reason he posted the picture, he wanted to win this bet with all of his being. I mean he promised her anything.

If he wanted his prize thought he had to get rid of Margarita eventually, but she was useful in the mean time. Margarita was nothing compared to Odessa.

He saw the notifications. The likes and comments in their hundreds, nothing with her name on though.

margaritalevieva liked your photo!

margaritalevieva: Miss you❤️

He saw the comment, he saw the like, and as per usual he just scrolled past. He kept refreshing the notifications every couple of seconds. Just waiting.

odessaromana liked your photo!

Sebastian fist bumped the air.

If there was one thing he knew that made Odessa jealous it was seeing him with other girls. That's probably why it hurt so much seeing him with Sophia just a few days after they broke up.

He knew as soon as she saw that photo it made her jealous. Wasn't that the whole point of this little game they were playing, they were playing to prove they still had an affect on one another.

They were, in a way, playing with their hearts.

He thought he had won this round, until something caught his eye, something he wasn't expecting not prepared for

odessaromana posted a new photo!

He picked up his phone from the table and opened the notification, and was shocked with what he saw in front of him

1,375,349 likes || 3,496 comments

odessaromana: coming soon📸

"Fair play, Romana, fair play."