EPILOGUE

"Seb, what the hell are you up to?" Odessa giggled as Sebastian guided her somewhere with his hands over her eyes

"Just trust me." "Seb, last time you did this you let me fall into a pond."

Sebastian simply laughed in reply, not letting Odessa see anything that was around her. She knew she was outside, that was clear by the smell of grass, but other than that she had no idea.

"Ok, we're like thirty seconds away."

When Sebastian finally stopped walking, Odessa tripped over her feet, not realising he'd stopped. Luckily for her he caught her just before she touched the ground.

"Always my knight in shining armour."

Odessa stood upright, but didn't get the chance to properly look around before Sebastian covered her eyes again.

"Promise me you'll keep your eyes shut." "I promise, Seb."

There wasn't much to be heard, maybe some birds chirping or some rustling from Seb moving around.

"Ok, open your eyes."

When Odessa opened her eyes, the first thing she did was look around. Sebastian wasn't in front of her. That's when she realised where she was.

"Seb, this is where we met-" Odessa instantly stopped talking when she saw Sebastian.

He was kneeled down on the grass, looking up at the woman whom he loved with adoration, and a velvet box that was yet to be opened in his left arm that was dangling beside him.

"Oh my god." Odessa mumbled as she covered her smile with her hands.

"Odessa Romana. I have known you for nearly ten years, and they have easily been the best ten years I have ever known, even though we weren't together for four of them."

Sebastian couldn't keep the smile off his face, he had been planning this moment a month after they got back together.

"I have made some pretty big mistakes-" "Tell me about it." "But we wouldn't be standing here now."

"We have had highs and lows, we've hit rock bottom, but still managed to get back to the point we're at now."

"Ever since I ran into you, literally-" Sebastian was stopped by Odessa laughing, and he found himself dazed by her. "I knew I wanted you, and I wouldn't stop til I had you."

He lifted his arm containing the box, opened it and watched as a tear fell from Odessa's eye.

"Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I love you and will you marry me?"

She didn't even take half a second before saying yes, leaning down and placing a kiss on his lips. The impact making Seb fall on the grass, but neither of them cared.

When they split, they didn't say anything, they just lay there, in each other's embrace happier than ever before and smiling so hard their cheeks hurt.

They didn't care about anything, as long as they had each other, nothing else compared.

SEQUEL IS NOW POSTED