52| VOICEMAILS

MESSAGE ONE 1:33AM

"Odessa? Odessa please pick up. I heard you crying and I'm worried, what if you're not safe. Oh, God please say you're ok. I swear if you've passed out in a dumpster again-"

MESSAGE TWO 1:34AM

"I know you hate me and that's probably why you aren't picking up, but please just a text to tell me to fuck off would calm me down, at least then I know you're still your usual self. I'll just text Lizzie see if you're with her."

MESSAGE THREE 1:37AM

"Ok, you're not with Lizzie, Scar, Haley or Emily. They say they left you at the hotel, but have you gone out? No, you've probably just got wasted on the mini vodkas like we used to do. Remember when you fell asleep in the bath last time. No you probably don't, after all you were drunk."

MESSAGE FOUR 1:40AM

"You know, when I saw your name come up on my screen, I think my heart skipped a beat. Either that or I have a heart problem. And even though you only phoned to tell me you hated me, I couldn't stop smiling when I heard your voice-"

MESSAGE FIVE 1:40AM

"I'm so sorry, Dessa. I never meant to hurt you ever. I knew I wanted to be with you the second I met you like eight years ago, and I can't believe I fucked up twice. I broke your heart twice, I threw away the best thing that has ever happened to me twice."

MESSAGE SIX 1:41AM

"What I'm trying to say is, I never have, and never will stop loving you Odessa Romana. And I will make sure you always know that."