31| REAL LIFE

Today marked the day of the press tour starting, and everyone was feathered in a room, about to be told who they would be partnered with

Odessa was hoping and praying she would be with Lizzie or Chris, even Anthony. She definitely did not want to be with Sebastian, even if he was the only person going on the press tour with her.

But it wasn't going to be like that.

As soon as they had all shut up, which took a considerable amount of time with Anthony in the room, they were told who they were going to be with.

"Odessa, Anthony and Sebastian you're together."

She couldn't believe it, she was going to be with Sebastian Stan for God knows how long.

Odessa stood there with an open mouth, unable to make any sound at all, she didn't even notice the man she hated so much sneak behind her.

"This will be interesting."

Odessa could just tell he was smirking, it was so obvious. But instead of speaking to him she elbowed him in stomach, causing Sebastian to start having a coughing fit.

All eyes turned to the Romanian, Chris even asking whether he needed a glass of water, to which Sebastian shook his head and glared in Odessas direction.

Odessa tried with all of her might to not burst into laughter, so she opted to just stand their with a smug smile, knowing Sebastian was still looking at her.

Lizzie, no matter how much the two tried to conceal their game, noticed something was going on between them. She had noticed the looks they had been given each other, whether they had meant it or not.

She had taken note to all the times Sebastian would lose focus in a scene because he could see Odessa, or hear her laughter. She saw the look of longing Odessa had when she saw Sebastian with Martini, wishing she had never let him go, wishing she could still love him.

Sometimes you hate someone so much just because you detest the fact you love them.

And they loved each other.