30| REAL LIFE

Last days on set were always emotional

Last days on set were always emotional. It was
the last day of a project they had all worked hard on, and they'd spent five months together, it was going to be weird not seeing each other everyday.

Although two people in particular would be relieved that they won't be in each other's company for much longer.

Odessa had been counting down the hours until she didn't have to see Sebastian again, and the premier would probably the last time see each other until Avengers started filming in 2017.

Sebastian felt relieved also. Well, mostly relieved. He couldn't help but miss seeing the brunette everyday.

So he could tease her beyond belief.

Odessa found it hardest to say goodbye to Robert and Scarlett. She had known the two for around ten years, they were like family to her and Easton, the best family she could have. As well as Valentine who was basically her adoptive daughter.

As they said goodbye the three friends gathered in a massive group hug, squeezing each other so hard they could barely breathe. But instead of leaving them breathless it left them in fits of laughter.

Slowly everyone had left the room where people were saying their goodbyes, until it was just Odessa left... and Sebastian.

Odessa was about to leave, her hand just twisting the handle, before a familiar voice stopped her.

"What, no goodbye hug for me?"

She had to bite her lip in order to keep her anger at bay. Sighing she finally turned around facing the Romanian.

"Would you like a farewell kiss as well?"

Her comment had no affect on the man, unfortunately.

"I wouldn't say no." He replied with a smirk.

"Why do you bother anymore? Filming is over, that means out little game is too."

Odessa tried to turn around to leave, but instead found herself pinned against the only exit.

Sebastian's lips were once again on her neck, kissing up to her ear, just like last time they were left alone in this room.

She tried to hold in a moan as Sebastian proceeded to lightly bite on her ear lobe, before he stopped.

He let her ear lobe go, and let out a deep chuckle at the woman who was so vulnerable right now.

"But-" He smiled, his teeth grazing Odessa's face "I think you're forgetting we have a world-wide press tour yet, princess."

Sebastian was soon cut off by the beep of a horn. Shelton had come to pick Odessa up from set.

Sebastian looked out the window to see the current boyfriend of Odessa, then looked back at her and said.

"I hope you have fun with your little boy toy. But we both know, all you'll be able to think about is me."