Pre- Info and Warning

Warning:
Commitment to a story and or series is something beautiful, and only happens if the series or story is interesting enough for the readers to continue. Sometimes that commitment isn't kept because the reader just can't read a story that is long, or a series with too many books. I've heard of people stopping mid story or series because they were tired of it.
If this is the case with you, i do not recommend this book, for I have many plans for it and it will likely be very long. Perhaps I'll write a sequel. So don't go complaining in the comments that my story is too long, when I warned you it would be. I hate saying goodbye to my readers and having to earn them back again, so keeping a story going is something that I like to do.
Now for my pre-info.

Matureness

First of all, if J.K Rowling can write a fantastic series with only Molly swearing once, but not fully coming out and saying swear words such as *** and **** and **** then I am sure that I can as well. I understand that there are many people that swear in their stories, and in published books too such as Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and I in fact love those books. But, I am young and prefer to stay innocent as long as possible. Also, Ron says "Bloody hell" in all of my stories, so don't be typing in the comments "SHE JUST SWORE AFTER SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T SWEAR!" Hell is a place you guys.
Also, there will be no scenes and chapters about the characters 'getting it on'. I don't care if that makes you mad or not. I'm not going to have the characters go all Abnegation and not even hold hands, but the only thing involving a bed will be sleeping, thank you very much. Don't be gross.

General Idea

The general idea of this story is pretty simple, hardly complicated at all, really. It is written as if it were the eighth book of the Harry Potter series, and it shows what happened to the characters next. However, as I am a huge Harry/Hermione shipper, I'm acting like the epilogue with Harry and Ginny together never happened. The kids will get the same names, but Harry and Ginny aren't together, and neither are Ron and Hermione.

Editing

As of right now, or at least the first few chapters, I am not editing them. So yes, there might be some typos or misspelled words that I didn't really check, or maybe I forgot to capitalize a letter. Big whoop. Don't be a spelling nazi please, no one likes those people. I'm trying my best with the limited amount of free time I have.

Updates

These first few chapters will not be posted very much, because I am in my last two weeks of school and testing is insane. But you can start to expect new chapters nearly everyday, depending on how busy I am. My family and I do a lot of sports and we have a few vacations planned for this summer, which may make it a little difficult, but that's alright. And then it will be harder to post again, because I start school back up on August 1st.

Hating

So, hate comments have never really been a problem with me (I just jinxed myself) but that's probably because ya'll are so nice. But, if you are one of those people who want to come here and insult my writing, I have something to say to you. I am not going to respond to any hate, just delete your comments and block you. It's good practice for blocking out the haters when I try to get a book published when I am older. The other thing, as of right now, I am only thirteen years old, so don't be expecting William Shakespeare from me, okay? I might be fourteen when this book is still going, but I'm a young one! Cut me some slack please.
Or not, whatever.

If you like my rude ways...

I have written other books as well, and if you like this one, please feel free to go check them out and follow me. Also, you can find me on instagram at-
@/dumbledore.is.the.mockingjay

Okay, that's all I have to say...thank you all for reading, you beautiful, beautiful people. I love you all so much!
-Magisky