Acknowledgements

Hello. Yes, hi there. You've stumbled upon....

DUN DUN DUN. My acknowledgements.

So, there are a few people I'd like to thank individually, and if there are any questions that you will like to be answered, please drop them in either my D.M or P.M or whatever it's called... or you can put them in the comments, whatever you like- but I do need to address the entire audience, first.

Thank you to all of you- I would put a specific number on how many, but thanks to you all, the reads on this story keep getting higher and higher. As I'm typing this now it's at 11k- let's see where it goes from here.

But a HUMONGOUS thank you to all of you who were kind enough to stick with this story even though it sucked. Thank you!!!!

And any individual people... Actually, I don't feel like that's fair. Yes, some of you are ghosts, and yes, some of you are extremely active on this story, but nevertheless, you read it, and that's all I care about, and it's all I could ever ask for. But if you're someone who doesn't normally say anything or vote, please just give me a hello or any sort of feedback on my story (constructive criticism is welcome) under this chapter- PLEASE! It'll really help me to know what I did bad and what I'm doing good for my next book.

Speaking of next books, you can find my next Harmione book, which is already out and already has an Author's Note, Prologue, and two shapters published! Yay! It's called The Centaur Clan and it was written by yours truly.

If you would be so kind as to go read that new story and possibly add it to your library/reading list, then you're the bomb-diggity. And if you want to follow me to- you're the bomb.com. And if you want to say hello? Then you're the www.bomb.org.

But if you want to tell me you hated this story- you're just a emotionally destructive bomb.

And if you don't want to do anything I've asked for you too, that's okay, and you're just a bomb with an unlit fuze.

That's enough bomb references.

Anyways, I acknowledge you all, because EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MATTERS. I can't emphasize it any more than that. All of you matter to me, and I won't give anyone special treatment.

So I'd like to thank all of you. And my dog. Yeah- I'd really like to thank my dog.

I love you, and if you want more of me (which most of you probably don't) go ahead and read my new story.

Adios, for good this time.

-Magisky and her dog.