Chapter 11- The Return of Rita Skeeter.

Hey!
Before we kick off this chapter, I have a request.
I just started to work on a story that I am very passionate about- it tells the story of a girl who has been bullied all her life, but she meets three boys who make her life happier. It's a story that I'm making to try to put hope in people's lives- and I need your help to spread it around.
Please read it, share it, vote on it, anything. But please. I want this story to do some good for those people who feel like life doesn't get better. And it's a good read- I promise you. And if it's not, I give full refunds.
It's called The Trips by Magisky and it might be hard to find, or maybe not I wouldn't know. But please, you guys, I beg of you.
Now, on with Harmione!

"Walk faster."

"We're supposed to be having an enjoyable time!"

"Walk. Faster."

"Hermione, my legs are tired-"

"Ron Weasley, I dare you to finish that complaint. I dare you."

Ron snaps his mouth shut, and he speeds up along with Harry as they trail Hermione through the cold streets of Hogsmeade, until she makes a sharp turn into the Three Broomsticks.

All three of them stop in the doorway, the boys panting and Hermione looking refreshed.

"I don't understand. Why were you in such a hurry to get us here?" Ron demands, his hands on his knees and letting out large breaths of air.

Hermione smiles. "You know that date with Luna you've been wanting? I set it up for you- and we were almost late." She gives him a light shove to where Luna, his newfound crush, sits alone, waiting for him. "You're welcome."

Ron starts to walk towards Luna but halts, turning and giving Hermione a giant bear hug and making jealousy fill up in Harry's chest, though it shouldn't because he and Hermione had almost kissed numerous times, but she had merely hugged Ron. He thought back to Filch's words. I'd make a move before someone else does.

Hermione turns and smiles at Harry once Ron leaves. "I think those two will work out."

He nods, grinning. "Yeah... how about I treat you to a butterbeer?"

"Why thank you." She says happily.

"Go get us a table, Mione, I'll be right there."

He goes up to the counter and orders his butterbeers from Madam Rosmerta, the curvy which who Ron had had a crush on years before. Harry glances back at his best friend who is laughing with Luna, and smiles to himself. He would bet all of his money that the crush was gone now. And as he took the butterbeers, Harry thought of his own crush, waiting at a table for him, and made up his mind.

Today was the day he was going to kiss her.

And that thought got him all nervous, making his hands sweaty and making him all jittery. But he when he arrives at their table, he puts on a smile to cover his nerves. "One butterbeer for the lady."

She smiles and takes a drink, her eyes scanning the room. Suddenly she chokes, and Harry starts to pat her on the back until she regains her breath.

"What? What's wrong?"

"She's here."

"Who?"

Hermione scowls. "Rita Skeeter."

Harry follows her gaze and sees the witch with the bug eyed spectacles and green handbag, and his entire insides are filled with a burst of hatred. "I bet you she's trying to get some dirt on 'the boy who lived'." Harry hisses out of his teeth. He watches through a glare as she approaches Ron and Luna, who are a few tables away, and her loud, shrill voice can be heard from his seat.