Chapter 37- The Graduation

Hermione looked around her room. After the seventh years left their rooms, they would be swept over and checked for any missing belongings by the house elves- poor things- and then they would be locked. Hermione had purposely packed slowly while the other girls chatted happily and changed into their graduation robes, so that way she would be the last in the room before it was locked.

Hermione thought of her upcoming speech in front of the seventh years, but she wasn't nervous in the slightest. Most of the seventh years there she was friends with, and even if she embarrassed herself, after today she wouldn't see half of them again. She was excited the George had decided to return for his final year, and that Ginny was in the same year as them due to her finishing her sixth year, because now they could graduate together.

She slipped the smooth black fabric that made up the graduation robe over her head, sliding her arms into the sleeves. She glances in the mirror at her large, curly hair, and pulled her witch hat that had grown in size along with Hermione ever since she had received it in her first year here. She pulls forward some of her hair, letting the rest stay behind. Tonight, after the humongous party that was thrown for all seventh years in the Great Hall, the seventh years would fall asleep in their common rooms, due to their dorms being locked and cleaned.But none of that changed the fact that, after today, Hermione was done.

~~~~~

Harry adjusts the collar of his graduation robes, pulling it forward a bit and then pushing it back slightly, hoping to find a look that he approved of. But he figured that the look he had right now was the best he was going to get out of these large graduation robes. Harry was sure they fit everyone else well- maybe it was just his skinny figure.

Hermione, who was a more average sized girl, would probably look stunning in her robes.

Harry looks at his messy jet black hair, but made no attempt to fix it and instead left it be. He knew better than anyone else that there was no chance of his hair being calmed- about as much chance of Hermione calming hers. Slim to none.

He pulls his wizard's hat on and straightened his glasses. Though he was beyond ecstatic that he was graduating from Hogwarts and starting the next faze of his life. But at the same time, he felt a sick, crushing feeling in his heart, for he was leaving the one true place that he had ever been able to call his home.

He grabs the handle of his trunk, giving one last look at his dormitory, before he exits, already sad that he was leaving.

~~~~~

Ron nodded at his reflection in the boys bathroom mirror. "Yes. You look good. You look handsome, Mr. Ron Weasley." He learned from Hermione at some point that self positivity helped you to feel more optimistic about the way you looked, and that's what he wanted- to feel good on his last day of school.

He takes a step back from the mirror and spins, strutting towards the mirror and adjusting his school robes. "Sorry ladies," He says, winking at the soap dispenser. "I'm taken. But don't worry." He spins again, strutting back towards the stalls and turning right before them and throwing a 'sassy look' over his shoulder. "You can always admire from afar."

"Now I know that I may be to hot to handle." Ron winks again, this time at the house plant in the corner. "So there's no way you can handle this." And then he does a quick strut towards the house plant, turning and smacking his bum before walking back to the stalls. He snaps his fingers. "Too hot for you."

Just then, Draco comes out of the stall right beside him, making Ron jump. He had a smirk on his face. " 'Sorry ladies, I'm taken?' 'Now I know I may be to hot to handle' ? And that butt slap at the end- how cruel." He shakes his head. "This poor soap dispenser- and the house plant. What did they ever do to you?"