Chapter 21- Ron Is On A Chocolate Frog Card

I MADE A MISTAKE!

So, in a lot of my fanfictions I like to keep it as close to the books as possible. Keep the people who were killed dead and all of that. In my last chapter I mentioned Lavender, and I'm sure I mentioned her somewhere else as well, and I tried to edit and fix it, but it might not have saved...

GUYS- LAVENDER BROWN IS DEAD.

She was killed by Fenrir Greyback in the Battle of Hogwarts. My mistake. Please give a moment of silence for Lavender before you continue reading this chapter.

Thank you.

The train ride seemed to fly by. They were all together- Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Neville.

Neville was sitting by Ginny- it seemed like something might be kicking off with the two of them. If Harry hadn't have asked Ginny to the Ball, then she said she would have gone with Neville. They were looking at a photo album together, laughing and pointing at the memories all of them had made so far.

Ron was, naturally, sitting next to Luna. Luna was reading a book beside him- not a book, the Quibbler- and Ron had his arm around her shoulders. They had a matching pair of those weird glasses that Luna got from the magazine, Luna was wearing hers and Ron's were pushed up into his flaming red locks. He was playing Exploding Snap with one hand against Harry, who was also playing with one hand.

Harry was sitting by Hermione. They were the furthest in, right next to the window, and Hermione's arm was pressed against the compartment wall. Hermione was dead tired from all of the late night studying and was trying to fall asleep on the ride there. Hermione was leaving with her parents to spend the first few days of holiday with them, but would be back on Christmas day. Hermione was sleeping now. Her head was on Harry's shoulder and he had his arm around her. She was tucked in beside him, crammed against the wall, though she said she didn't mind. Her hair was supposed to be in a bun, but it was falling out, so long frizzy locks fell out everywhere. Her mouth was open and her lips were chapped, and some of her hair had fallen onto her face.

Harry thought she looked cute.

"I WIN!" Ron hollers in triumph just as the lady with the trolley comes up and knocks on the door.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" She asks and everyone leaps to their feet. Harry shakes Hermione slightly and she opens her eyes the tiniest bit.

"Are we at King's Cross?" She asks tiredly, rubbing her eyes and stretching.

Harry shakes his head. "No, it's just the trolley. Do you want to share what I get with me?"

She smiles. "That sounds awesome."

"Any particular favorites?"

She hums to herself, thinking. "Chocolate Frogs sound delicious."

He gets up. "Be right back."

He returns with Pumpkin Pasties, Berty Bott's Every Flavored Beans, Cauldron Cakes, and lots of Chocolate Frogs. He dumps them on the table in the pile while the other four in the compartment do the same, each making their own food pile.

Ron unwraps a Chocolate Frog and takes a huge bite of it, looking at the card. As soon as he starts reading the card he chokes on his chocolate and Luna has to thump him on the back. "Bloody hell! I'm on this Chocolate Frog card?"

"Are you really?" Ginny asks in amazement and Harry and Hermione look to see.

Sure enough, Ron was standing there, grinning and waving.

Ron Weasley

Helped to save the Wizarding World along with Harry Potter and Hermione Granger from You-Know-Who. Talented Keeper at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.