Chapter 12- Narcissa Leads Hermione

A quick note- if there is anything you want to see in this book, more Harmione, more action, whatever... just tell me in the comments and I will try my best to add it in! Thanks guys, and enjoy the new chapter!

The pictures that Rita had took of them snogging were everywhere the next day.

Not only in Rita's personal paper, but in the Daily Prophet, and even-

"The Quibbler, really?" Harry said exasperated to Luna, who looked guilty when she showed him the new copy of The Quibbler. "Come on Luna. I thought we were friends." He said, joking at the last part.

She shrugs sadly. "I didn't know that Daddy was going to publish it until after I got the copy that I get every week." She says. "If he would've told me that the evil woman was bribing him, I would have stopped him from accepting her offer. But he didn't tell me. Sorry."

Hermione approaches the table then, wailing and clutching a bandaged cheek. "Really Luna, The Quibbler too?" Hermione demands as soon as she spots the cover.

"She says that her father didn't tell her about Rita's offer about putting this excerpt into The Quibbler, because if he would have she would've made sure that he didn't publish it." Harry explains to her as Luna apologizes and then walks off to talk to Padma Patil. "But I asked the same thing, so don't worry. What happened to your face?"

Hermione prods her cheek, wincing, before answering. "There was a letter, a very clever one, to be frank, and it said things like 'how dare you kiss Harry Potter' and 'Keep your filthy lips off of the boy who lived!' and there was a little... oh I don't even know what it was. A spike maybe? But the tip of it was dipped in dragon venom, Norwegian Ridgeback to be exact, and it was set up so that when the card was opened, the spike was driven into my face." She states, wincing at the last part. "But I guess you make me look small in the picture because they obviously used it for shooting calculations, and they were a bit off. I think they were aiming for my forehead."

"Merlin, Hermione." Harry says in astonishment. "Are you okay? You went to see Madam Pomfrey, right?"

"Sort of had to with a spike sticking out of my cheek."

Harry frowns. "I can't believe it. I pulled you into that bloody classroom so that I could finally kiss you without us being interrupted, and it turns out that stupid witch was there taking pictures!"

Hermione gives him a soft peck on the cheek and smiles at him, getting to her feet. "Yeah, our situation sort of sucks." And then she walks away.

~~~~~

Ron frowned down at the newspaper. He hadn't seen his best friends much these days, they were quite busy sneaking off and doing jobs for teachers together... and apparently snogging.

Harry hadn't waited for him for breakfast this morning.

He had just up and left early, leaving Ron scrambling awake to see that Harry's bed was empty, and he had been left alone. He didn't want to ruin this beautiful thing that Harry and Hermione had found together, but it hurt to be the third wheel. It hurt to be left behind.

Hermione was in the common room when he went down the stairs that morning however, and he had talked to her about feeling left out, and she promised that he was still important, and she needed both of her boys to make it in life. She gave him a hug after that, and he had felt happy. Hermione was always good at making people feel better.

During Charms, the day was even more fun now that he was no longer a third wheel- thanks to Hermione of course. She made sure that she was having a few moments with Harry, but not enough to be annoying and instead spending enough time with all of them just laughing together. And honestly?