My Comic Con Experience

Hey guys! As most of you know, I went to Comic Con in Philly yesterday! It was one of the greatest experiences of my life!

Saturday June 4, 2016

I was so nervous, because everyone always talks about how there's no time to talk to the actor/actresses during your photo op. Luckily, I got to talk to everyone I met! Of course, they weren't long conversations at all, but the most I talked to was Sebastian! He was so sweet! I can't even begin to describe how amazing he was.

Here are my pictures and experiences 😊 :

PLEASE READ: I know my picture is getting a lot of attention on social media, including from my Twitter, but I would really appreciate if I could keep my wattpad life separate from my personal life

PLEASE READ: I know my picture is getting a lot of attention on social media, including from my Twitter, but I would really appreciate if I could keep my wattpad life separate from my personal life. This is my escape from judgmental people that I know in real life. I've gotten a few tweets from people who follow me here complimenting my writing and trust me, it makes me so happy and I am so grateful! BUT it also freaks me out because I don't want people in my area to know about this part of my life.

Seb was the first I was set to meet. I was waiting in line, feeling sick to my stomach, waiting to see him. When I finally went inside the booth, I set my camera down on the table and watched my friend primuskat get pulled into a hug from Seb.

When it was my turn (I recorded a video from my pocket, but you can't see Seb other than his hands and jacket, but you can hear us talk), I walked right up to him and said,

"I was gonna tell you I loved you in Romanian, but I—"

And this man grabs me and pulls me into the tightest hug with a huge grin on his face and yells, "WELL I LOVE YOU!"

And I was like, "Is it...like Tabasco Sauce? Like, I don't ???"

And we smiled for the pic, well actually Seb was laughing I think. Anyways he released me from his hug but his arms and hands were still kind of hovering around me and he was looking down at me and smiled,

"No it's called Te Iubesc. Thank you!"

I was so nervous and anxious and I was just like,

"Oh, okay," and I turned around and ran out of the booth squealing and I ran to the wall then sat on the ground and my friend helped me up and I was like shaking with excitement.

Then, ten minutes later, I realized I had forgotten my camera inside the photo op booth with Sebastian. I went back for it and the handler was really nice and got it for me! So, we walked away to head to our Anthony Mackie photo op, thinking our time with Sebastian was done and we wouldn't get the chance to see him again.

Now, this is where the story gets funnier. So, my friend was in front of me in line for Anthony, and we stepped inside the booth. She wasn't really paying attention to our surroundings; she was looking at Anthony but also still overwhelmed from meeting Seb.