Chapter 1

ok, i made up a killjoy for you and the story will be in 1st person.

Your killjoy name: Neon Lightning

Ray gun color: Purple

Hair: your normal hair color with neon highlights

      I slumped against a tree at my "camp". It's not really a camp because it just has my supplies and a fire. It's day time now, so I was wearing my killjoy mask. Nobody was around anyway to see a lone killjoy just hanging around.

     At first, I thought I saw a draculoid so I pulled out my purple ray gun. But then the figure walked closer, showing fire-red hair, a blue jacket,a yellow ray gun, and a yellow mask; another killjoy. I sighed and lowered my gun down. The man approached closer. "Who are you?" He asked.

    I tensed. "That only depends, who are you?"

    The man smiled, something I haven't seen in a long time. "Fair enough. My name is Party Poison." He took off his mask, showing his face which I had to admit looked kind of attractive.

    I took off my mask. "The name's Neon Lightning. Or Neon."

    Party Poison glanced at my fake camp. "Are you really gonna survive off that?"

    "Possibly." I said, not knowing what to do with my life. If I even make it through life. Poison smiled at me. "Tell you what; why don't you stay with us."

    "Us?" I asked. Poison nodded. "You see that diner there?" I nodded. "That's where me and my killjoys hang out,"

    I raised an eyebrow. "You're their leader?"

    Poison nodded proudly. "Come on. I'll introduce you to the guys."

    I hesitated. "Why should I trust you?"

    Poison grinned. "Because you won't be able to survive out here on your own." Fair point. I followed Poison to the worn diner where I met three other killjoys.

    "Whoa, and who's this hottie?" A black haired short guy with a green ray gun asked.

    "Ghoul, stop it." A taller guy with blonde hair and brown hair with a red ray gun folded his arms.

    "What, are you jealous, Kobra?" A guy with a fro and sunglasses with a blue ray gun taunted.

    "No, of course not, Jet."

    Poison cleared his throat and the guys looked up at him as if they just noticed he was here. "Guys, this is Neon Lightning, another killjoy. Neon, the short guy who called you hot is Fun Ghoul. The tall guy with the poker face is my brother, Kobra Kid. And the dude with the fro is Jet Star."

    "Hey." I said shyly. The guys greeted me enthusiastically. "Where did you come from, Neon?" Kobra asked.

    "Erm, I was once part of a large killjoys gang. I was born into it. But every one of my fellow killjoys died in the Fire. I was left to survive on my own and I had to protect myself from Draculoids and Crows."

    "Wow. That sounds tough." Ghoul said with admiration.

    "It was hard, considering I had no one to look after me."

    "You have us now." Poison put his hand on my shoulder.

    "Thanks guys, for taking me in." I said "I don't remember the last time I truly had a family to live and laugh with."

    "Sweetheart, you don't need to thank us." Ghoul said "Thank Poison for going on his walk and coincidentally finding you."

    I turned to face Poison. "Thanks again, Poison."

    Poison smiled. "I'm happy to help. Now who's hungry?"

Note: Ugh, I'm sorry if this first chapter sucked. Hopefully I will publish chapter 2 soon.