Chapter 21

Hey guys, sorry I was gone for so long. I was grounded. Anyway, let's get back to the story.

"What do mean Bandit's gone?" Gerard asked.

"I mean she's gone." Frank said. "She disappeared."

"That's not right." I said. "Why would Bandit just randomly go missing in the middle of the night?"

"We have to go find her." Mikey said.

"Then why are we still here?" Gerard asked as he bolted out the door. We followed him into the desert. "We need to split up." He said. "I'll go with (y/n), Mikes goes with Frank and Ray, pick up Grace and go with her."

We all split up in different directions and ran off. "Where would she possibly be?" Gerard asked.

I couldn't think of anywhere, until it hit me. "I know where. Follow me." I said.

We crossed over a few zones, killing any Dracs that got in our way, and made it back to an empty, destroyed abandoned building. "She's got to be in here."

Gerard looked at me, then looked at the building. "All right. Let's go then."

Gerard and I explored the building until we both heard shuffling in the next room. "What was that?" I asked.

"I don't know." Gerard responded. "Let's find out." We walked to the room with our ray guns pointed and hid behind the wall. Gerard looked at me and started counting with his fingers. 1...2...3!

We quickly moved and aimed, but instead of BL/I, we saw Bandit. We both sighed in relief.

"Bandit, what were you doing here?" Gerard picked up his daughter.

"I was looking for mommy." She replied. "I missed so, so I went looking for her. I thought she would still be here."

Gerard and I exchanged sad looks.