Chapter 38

We all trained our asses off today. If we were going to bust into BL/i and get Grace back, we'd have to be prepared. It was night and I'm not sure what time it was, but we all agreed we'd rescue Grace as soon as possible. Ray said we should go in an hour.

I sat next to Gerard in a booth. He seemed pretty tense. "You alright?" I asked.

Gerard shrugged. "Yeah. It's just the man who wants my girlfriend also kidnapped someone dear to me." He sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just that so much is happening."

I put my had on his arm. "Hey, it's okay. We'll get her back. And we'll kill Korse and end BL/ind once and for all."

Gerard kissed my cheek. "God, sometimes in the worst times, you just always find a way to turn me on."

I giggled. "Hey, you're supposed to turn me on!"

Gerard smirked. "Oh yeah?" He put his lips on my neck and started to nip my skin with his teeth. I squealed but as he started to suck the skin I let out a groan.

"Can you guys like, not do that here? Thanks." Mikey looked over at us. He seemed to be wondering if he should be happy for us or cringe. Probably the latter. He sat down in the seat across from us. "So I guess it all comes down to this. This is the time when we make our way into BL/ind headquarters."

I shuddered. Facing Korse was something I didn't want to do again but I knew it had to be done. I honestly wanted nothing more to do with him but we all have to make sacrifices, even if it kills us. That's when I pondered of something that was not so great. "Do you think we'll die on this mission?"

Gerard and Mikey stared at me as they sat in silence. Then finally Mikey cleared his throat. "It is possible. Just...try not to die."

Frank came rushing in from the garage. "Okay...so...I just found...the hottest droid...ever!" Frank was panting. His hair was a mess and his clothes were ruffled.

Droid? Oh yeah, those porno droids BL/I created. Out of all BL/I products and services, the droids seem to be the most popular and liked. "Frank, seriously? We're just about to go to war with the people who made those droids." I told him.

Frank slid into the seat next to Mikey and he scooted far away from Frank as possible. "Yeah, but I just realized 'hey, today could be my last day. Why not spend it on something fun?'. I mean, I could've had a threesome with you and Gee, but I figured that that would be awkward. So I just called a droid."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, if we're not going to make it out alive, I just want you to all to know that I love you guys. Even Ray who is currently napping right now?"

The boys said some nice, meaningful words in return and Gerard even tried to keep us determined and cheery when he said that we were all going to make it out alive tonight. Nobody said anything but I could tell we were all thinking the same thing: there is a very slim chance we're making out of this alive.