Chapter 2

"Ew, you guys actually eat this stuff?" I grimaced at my can of Power Pup. It's like the worst dog food brand on Earth. Not even my old killjoys gang would've eating this.

     "Unless you can find some real food out here, this is what you're stuck with eating everyday." Kobra told me.

     "Um, maybe I do have some real food." I said with a sly smile on my face. "And since you guys took me in, I'd be more than happy to share." I unzipped my pack and pulled out a large bag of stale potato chips, some sandwiches and a six pack of soda.

    The boys stared at it with awe. "Dude," Jet said "You are awesome. Thank god Poison found you."

    "You're like our guardian angel." Poison agreed.

    "Aw, stop." I said, not able to wipe the smile off my face.

    After lunch, Ghoul just came up with an idea I'd never thought I'd hear out of a 20 year old man's mouth: "Hey guys, let's play Truth or Dare."

    Jet nodded. "Sure. What do you think, Neon?"

    "Wow, guys. I honestly don't remember the last time I played that. But um, sure. Why not?"

    "Yes! Alright Neon, it's your turn." Ghoul said "Truth or dare?"

    "Um, dare."

    "I dare you to kiss who you like in this room. On the lips."

    The boys oohed. I rolled my eyes. "Honestly Ghoul, I think I like everyone of you guys. You are all very nice."

    "You'll just have to kiss all of us, then." Kobra said.

    "Alright then," I said. I stood up and went to kiss Jet. I didn't like it, but hey. It was a dare. Then I kissed Kobra. He didn't care for it as much as I did. Then I kissed Ghoul, who I'll admit isn't so bad at kissing for someone who is highly annoying. Then there was Poison left. God, was I a nervous wreck. I could tell he was nervous too because his face was the color of his hair.

    I placed my hand on the side of his face and did a quick peck on his lips. I quickly retreated and dipped my head so that the highlighted parts of my hair would hide my blush.

    "Well, I was satisfied with the kiss." Ghoul said "But it would have been fun if you just chose one of us."

    "Aw, well maybe next time." I teased.

    "You're damn right next time. My money is on Poison." Ghoul said, which made me and Poison both blush.

    "Anyway, Poison it's your turn." Kobra interrupted before Ghoul could say anything else. "Truth or dare?"

    "Truth." He said. I can tell after my dare he didn't want to do one himself.

    Kobra thought for a while. "Did you enjoy wearing those green tights back in fourth grade?"

    "Wait, what?" I asked. Finally this game was getting somewhere.     

    "Yeah." Kobra said "Back in fourth grade, Poison was chosen to play Peter Pan in the school's drama club play, which meant he had to wear green tights."

    "God, did you like it?" I asked.

    "Hell no. It felt fucking stupid. I was practically in girls' clothing." Poison retorted.

    "But it made you feel sassy, didn't it?" Ghoul smirked.    

    "It made me feel gay. That's what."