Chapter 20

I woke up to Gerard singing while he was cooking in the kitchen. "I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone..."

I rubbed my eyes and walked over to him. He seemed to be making cactus instead of the lame-o-same-o Power Pup.

When he noticed me he flashed me that pretty smile. (Cause you're such a pretty pretty pretty pretty face)(10 points if you get da reference)(20 points if you get that reference) "Hey, Neon, er- (y/n)."

I grinned at him. "Hey, Gerard. So about yesterday..."

Gerard looked at me.

I blushed. "Um, so...do you like...Ghoul?"

Gerard laughed. "Do I like Frank? I've made out with him and slept with him, but...damn (y/n). Don't tell Frankie this, but you're hotter than him."

I pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Heh, really?"

Gerard turned off the stove and put his hands on my shoulders. "(y/n). I barely know shit about you and I already feel committed to you, I've never felt more crazy about anyone!"

"Can y'all lovebirds be quiet for a few minutes? It's early in the morning." Kobra complained while walking into the room. His dyed blonde hair was flat, indicating he just woke up.

Gerard moved back from me. "Sorry, Mikey. I didn't know you and Pete Wentz had a thing."

Mikey blushed. "Don't say bad things about him. He's dead now thanks to BL/I."

"Pete Wentz?" I asked. "Like, FOB Pete?"

"Yeah, him." Gerard said. "They had a things for a few months before Mikes called it off."

Mikey put his head in his hands. "Oh my god, Gee this is so embarrassing. Please stop."

Gerard laughed. "That's what you get for saying that about me and (y/n)."

"Hey, Unicorn Fucker's right." Frank stepped in. "You might as well wake up the whole Battery City."

"And me." Jet put in, his fro a complete mess. "Hey, Mikey. Is it okay if I use your flat iron?"

Mikey scowled. "Ray, the last time you asked that you broke three of my flat irons."

Gerard smiled at me and held my hand. "Can you believe this is your new family now?"

I shrugged. "Honestly, I wasn't expecting to be friends and family with My Chemical Romance."

"Hey." Frank chipped in. "Where's Bandit?"

There was a long silence in the room. "Shit." Gerard said.