Chapter 29

WARNING!!!
This chapter contains smut. If you are not interested, please skip ahead. Also, this is my first smut, so I'm sorry if this is terrible.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked, heat flooding to my cheeks.

Gerard traced his hand down from my face to the hem of my shirt. "I want to do bad things to you, (y/n). Unspoken things. Things you will never forget." I let him take my shirt off. "I want you." He whispered in my ear. His lips brushed my neck and he started to kiss me. I gasped as he started nibbling and sucking gently on my neck. I put my arm around his neck and held him closer to me.

Gerard pulled back and took off my pants. Then he took off my underwear. I crossed my legs. Gerard looked at me. "Do you want to do this? We don't have to if you don't want to."

I swallowed. "No. I want this." I uncrossed my legs and Gerard kissed both of my thighs. He then proceeded to take off my bra. It took every ounce of energy not to cover myself up. "This isn't fair." I said.

"What isn't?" Gerard asked, twirling my hair in between his fingers.

"I'm completely undressed and you're not."

Gerard smirked and took off his pants. When his fingers reached the waistband of his boxers, I averted my eyes. Even though I know we were going to have sex, I'm actually really embarrassed. Gerard must have sensed something was wrong because he removed his hands from his boxers. "What's wrong?" He stroked my face.

"Gerard, I'm still...I'm still a virgin."

Gerard kissed me. "Hey, it's okay. I'll be gentle. And it's okay to be embarrassed on your first time. Everyone is." He kissed me again. "But keep in mind that we're doing this because we love each other."

I nodded and allowed Gerard to finish undressing himself. Gerard kissed my lips, then my neck, my throat, my breasts. I moaned softly and wrapped my legs around Gerard's waist. Gerard looked up at me, hunger and lust in his eyes. "If you want to take control, feel free to do so."

"Gerard." I gasped. "I...I want you inside me."

Gerard looked surprised, but the hunger returned in his eyes, only stronger now. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. Gerard nodded back and reached for something in his drawer. I heard the sound of foil crinkling and being torn open. I squirmed as I saw Gerard put the condom on. So this is it. This is really going to happen.

"(y/n), this is only going to hurt for little." Gerard warned me. "But I'll be as gentle as I can."

I felt Gerard rubbing his member against my entrance and then he pushed himself inside me. I screamed a little but it was muffled by Gerard's mouth on mine. I felt tears streak down my face and Gerard wiped them away. "Tell me when you want me to move."

I nodded and felt my body adjust to Gerard's size as bliss filled inside my body. "Gerard...can you please move?"

I felt Gerard slowly pull himself out of me and back inside. He repeated this pattern as I moaned softly. "Fuck, Gerard. Faster. Harder." I begged.

I heard Gerard grunt as he moved himself in out out of me at a quicker pace, feeling him thrust hard inside of me. I moaned louder this time and Gerard started moaning too. "God, (y/n). You're so tight!"

This happened for a longer while until Gerard pulled out. "Crap. I think I'm reaching my limit."

I knew what that meant. He was about to ejaculate. "Gerard can I...can I swallow it?" I know you can't get pregnant if you swallow semen.

Gerard pulled off the condom and stuck himself inside my mouth. Then I felt warm fluid fill my mouth. It tasted sweet with a slight hint of saltiness. I swallowed. Gerard was panting and looking at me. "So...how was that...for your first?" He said in between breaths.

The taste of his semen was still strong on my tastebuds. "That was...fantastic!"

Gerard smiled and kissed me. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He walked up from the bed to throw away the condom. A little bit of his hair dye and sweat was wet on his neck. After he threw away the condom he crawled back into bed and laid down with me. "I love you so much, (y/n)."

I kissed him. "I love you too, Gerard."