Snowdin

You were walking alone in the cold after you left "dad", Asgore. Even if you wanted to leave so badly, You miss him very much. But when you were walking, distracted in your thoughts, you saw a stick and stepped over it. Not a couple feet away, you hear the stick snap. You stood there, frozen in place. A couple seconds passed. You began to break into a sprint.

You were running as fast as you could until a bridge came along. You were scared, thinking it were a trap. You then stopped and stood there silently, catching your breath. You heard an ominous voice behind you.

"D O N T   Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T O  G R E E T  A  N E W  P A L? T U R N  A R O U N D  A N D  S H A K E  M Y  H A N D. . . . ."

You slowly turned around closing your eyes. You followed what the voice said and raised your hand for a shake. They took it, shook it then—

* S H O C K *

You shot back and grabbed your hand. A tall skeleton cane out of the shadows, laughed then said
" Heh, The old buzzer in the hand trick! Never gets old."

You stared then glared at him.

"What?— No, Who are you?" You asked, a bit hesitant.

" The name's Papyrus, Papyrus the skeleton, what's your name kiddo?" He asked.

"My name is (Y/n)!" You answered quickly.

" Well, (Y/n), I'm supposed to be hunting for humans but.. I don't really want to. Y'know?" He shrugged.

You nodded, sighing.

" —But! my brother Sans is a human-hunting fanatic!" He said, breaking the comfortable silence.

You shot up and looked around quickly.

"But don't worry, kid. Even if he wanted to hurt you, he wouldn't."

You then relaxed and sighed.

" Oh, okay. Good!" You said.

==============
Hello my name is Author-Chan and I hoped you liked this short chapter of meeting Papyrus the lazybones. I am correcting my chapters right now. I didn't like how they were so I am fixing it. Then finishing it. I'm out, Peace!

~Stay EPIC