Quick A/N

~Picture is actually representing me when I look back and read my old chapters of this book~
c r I n g e

Hey, sorry about this. But I'm here to explain something. I will thank some of you for even knowing my book exists. Well, I only wanted to write my book because I wanted to have fun. I never really had anything to do when I was in the Undertale community. I just was obsessed with any Alternate Universe I came across. What really stood out to me was the Universe called Underswap. I really liked the Underswap! Sans character like almost every person did. So, I decided to write a story about him. But wait! Not just any story, an X READER story. Yeah, I wasn't very cool and happy with life then. So, yeah, I spent most of my time writing them. I kind of shipped myself with him. But that was me before anything else. I have matured and slowly started crawling out of the Underswap/Undertale fandoms. I just found other stuff that I'm interested in. But to be honest, I'll still know everything about Undertale and the fandoms by heart. It's funny. I only write this book for my entertainment but a lot of people read and some actually enjoyed it! I was so embarrassed yet so happy. I didn't expect to get so many people reading this book. Even if there are some people that absolutely hate this book, I still look on the bright side! Thank you all so much! I really mean it. Even if these A/N's mean nothing to you, I hope you enjoy the next few chapters! Thank you again, so much! Take care my wonderful readers! :)