Chapter 20

(Y/n)'s Pov
I ran to go hide, being the random me I hid in the trees giggling to myself. I saw Moonlight in the two trees behind me. She waved as she began making these weird and kinda funny faces at me. I giggled slightly covering my face until I heard "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Then the town went dead silent but there was at least a couple monsters like Jerry..Snowcap and such.

Muffet decided not to hide in her bakery. She knew it wasn't very smart to do that. So we waited and waited till I heard "FOUND YOU PAPY!" Blue Yelled as we heard Paps faint chuckles saying "Heh..ya found me" We heard running coming to our places

"HMM" He said as he searched through a bush and found Muffet. "Ah! Dearie don't scare me like that again.." Blue looked around heroically. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh until Moonlight snuck out of her hiding spot not being seen and copied him which only made it harder for me not to laugh.

I whisper yelled snorting a bit "Pfft..Don't do that Moonlight We're gonna get caught!" She nodded and flopped on the floor making a "THUD!" Sound in the snow. I slightly jumped as I heard "AH HAH! I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!" I shook slightly.

Moonlight rolled away into a snow igloo and faded into the darkness. Blue looked confused "Hmm..I thought I heard something..or was it SOMEONE?!" Blue looked in the other bush to find Undyne. "A-AHHH!" "I FOUND YOU UNDYNE!" She laughed nervously. "Phew.." Blue then turned to face my tree and slowly walked to it. WHY DOES BLUE MAKE THIS GAME SO SCARY?!

Until I heard Moonlight scream...Uh She probably got seen and ran away screaming. That's all i thought, Blue looked around "MWEHEHEH!" He went to where the scream came from.

Moonlight's Pov
I was hiding in my spot giggling evilly to myself. I was a master at this game-
I then screamed cause that scared the crap outta me. I felt something attack me and pin me to the ground. I tried rubbing my aching head. "What the fricking Fri-" "Heheh..You IDIOT, Hiding only made my job easier for me to get you.." Since i was In the dark igloo I couldn't see them. "Who are you..You Nugget."

Their eyes were glowing as they opened their eyes. Underswap Frisk
"What do you want now?!" I whisper yelled at Them. "Oh just something small.." "Like Ur mum" ((Credit: Mars Lmao XD)) "What..YOU LITTLE- YOU KNOW WHO MY MOM IS U IDIOT!" They slapped me as I laughed.

"I NEED YOUR SOUL" "Wow..Sham Wow.." "WHAT!?" "First, you want (Y/n)'s soul and now you want mine..Second, I don't have a soul u Betch" "I ONLY WANT YOU BECAUSE I'VE SEEN WHAT YOU'RE CAPABLE OF-.." Frisk growled as they heard footsteps coming. Blue looked in there "FOUND YOU...?" I stuck to the ceiling..First of all..HOW AM I BASICALLY ON IT BUT ITS NOT FALLING OR...WHAT THE FUUK .-.

Blue sighed in defeat "I Thought someone was here.." "Lol you thought" "W-WHAT?!" He looked back in the igloo and still didn't see me. "P-PAP I THINK SOMEONES CHEATING!" I know I ain't..I'm just using my resources lmao I thought to myself. Blue ran to Papy "Pap Is that everyone?!" "We still need Moonlight and (Y/n).." Blue then said "Wowie! We only need two more!" Everyone nodded and looked everywhere.

Wow..They caught everyone but us..I TOLD U I WAS A MASTER AT THIS GAME! But (Y/n) seems pretty master at this game as well.

(Y/n)'s Pov
I heard that me and Moon were the last players still standing. Wow..She's good at this game. I heard some shuffling as I saw Moonlight right next to me. "Waddup Boii" she whispered. "Nothing much..How much time do we have left?.." I whispered back. "Like..a minute left..Your pretty good at this game.." "You too.." we whispered to each other.

We then heard Tem yell "oI! TeH RoUND HaZ EndEd!" We ran out of our hiding spots and yelled "YESS" Moonlight then said "Tem..Your not supposed to be in our Universe..Go back to Undertale.." US! Temmie then glared at UT! Temmie. "LoL K HoOmAn.." Temmie suddenly disappeared. "Who was that..And what..Alternate Universe..? Undertale?.."