Sleep (Zzzzz)

( Every Story I wrote at the time seems so cringeworthy and awful. It makes me lose motivation in fixing the mistakes I made. Jeez-)

After watching a couple of Animes You soon got tired. You told Undyne "Where is Sans and Papyrus?.." She said "They are at Muffets..why?.." You yawned and rubbed your eyes. "Because I'm pretty tired right..now" she nodded and got her stuff and walked out the door saying goodbye and that she would come visit to let you watch Animes. You giggled and said "Ok.." She closed the door and you walked to the kitchen. You were hungry so you looked in the refrigerator that they had. They had a left over burger. You put on a plate and started eating. It tasted good that it made you sleepy. You took one last bite and then face planted into your burger. (This happened to me once.... ._.)

(Five minutes later)
[Sans' Pov]
I was walking home with pap after we had more brother time. I was mad at Papy for not spending time with me. I see Undyne walking back to her house and it's getting really late so I walked a little faster to see if the human (Y/n) is ok.. I got a little worried to see that the human is by herself. I hope she is not with..Alphys..OH NO MAYBE ALPHYS TOOK HER SOUL BY NOW?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!... I thought. I quickly grabbed Papyrus' hand and ran to the house. I heard Papyrus chuckle and say "Bro, what's with the hurry?.." I said "What..WHAT IF ALPHYS TOOK THE HUMAN AND HER SOUL!!" We ran..or I ran to the house and opened the door and looked around "HUMAN ARE YOU HE-" I see the human face planted on a burger. I laughed a bit and I see Papyrus laughing. I kinda got a little mad since he was laughing a lot at my human. She was cute like this. So I carried her to my bed for her to be more comfortable not sleeping on the couch. I Laid her on the bed and put the blanket over her. I was about to leave until she tugged on my shirt. She pulled me close to her and I blushed. I tried to get her off but she was attached to me. I blushed even more. I decided to get in bed with her. I laid down next to her and she smiled a bit. I smiled. It seems that the human likes me! Soon I felt sleepy and fell asleep next to her. I woke up to see her hugging me shaking and sweating. Maybe another nightmare. So I hugged her too. She started calming down and soon was calm. I chuckled at how cute she was. I yawned and went back to bed.

(The reason why he wasn't freaking out about sleeping next to you is because he was a little tired. And needed some rest so that means in the morning boom *blush blush* -.-)