The Missing Human

((God. I cannot go back to these chapters. These ones are cursed. I think this chapter was just a filler. Cause I don't get how suddenly, "oh my! I'm a neko now. Okay" 🤔 also, I can't "change" the whole story. Too much to do, too lazy. Give ya author a break, will ya? E n j o y ))

Your POV

I woke up and stretched a bit, in place. As I opened my eyes, I saw that I was snuggled with sans. (aaaa) I blushed intensely and tried to move, get up. But he only tightened his grip and groaned, most likely not wanting me to go. I thought of something, something not so bright. I moved swiftly, pushing his arms off of me, jumping up and falling off the couch with a loud thud. Then a small high pitched scream.

I gasped quietly and looked up at Sans.
Phew.. he didn't wake up. What a relief. I lost HP though. It really hurt.
.
.
120/120 HP
-
1/120 HP
.
.
(THATS ACTUALLY HOW I FEEL WHEN I GET HURT..)-(Yes, you stupid dum dum. Everyone gets hurt when they get hurt. That made no sense, I just lost brain cells)

I got up and stumbled slightly, holding onto the bedside for support. It hurt a little, but I might as well get something to eat. To heal up, of course! I wasn't craving food though.. I was craving.. Milk?

(*Magical noises* MWEHEHEH! HUMAN YOU ARE NOW A NEKO! WHY YOU ASK!? WELL BECAUSE A FRIEND OF MINE IS A NEKO AND YOU'RE MY FRIEND TOO, SO, YEAH! SORRY, IF U DONT LIKE BEING A NEKO HUMAN! JUST DEAL WITH IT!)
-
(That is the most cringeworthy thing I have ever looked back at. I am cringing into myself, oh god. Well, as I said two-three years ago. You're a Neko! ._.)

I crawled to their kitchen quietly. I opened the cabinets and the fridge. Saw nothing but honey. I hissed and suddenly stopped in surprise. 2 things.

1: Why am I hissing?

2: I LOVE honey.

But another weird thing, I'm craving milk and I don't usually LOVE milk as much as I love honey. I like milk, it's okay. Why am I talking about milk anyways? I shrugged and decided to go get milk at some store. I walked outside leaving the house. I got on my knees, and as if it were a habit, crawled around. It wasn't weird to me at all, it felt like I did this almost everyday. It wasn't out of the ordinary for me, for some reason. After a while of that, I was at least beside Muffet's.

I started to feel beads of sweat trickle down my face. I rubbed my sweat and felt something. I grabbed my head and started feeling for the thing again. I touched it and flinched, cause I felt it. I looked around and grabbed a broken glass shard out of no where on the snow. Maybe from bottles.
I squinted my eyes saw that I had.. ears. Not just ears, cat ears. I stared in shock in confusion, it soon turning into doubt and relief. I supposed it was all just a dream and I was still sleeping beside Sans.

If it were a dream, I could just live and and enjoy it while it lasted! I smiled and jumped up. I've always wanted to be a Neko! So, I continued crawling smiling because I'm a Neko! I saw something in the distance and childishly crawled to it. It was a yarn ball, I chased after it/played with it and came to an immediate stop.

I blinked, and saw a portal.. thing open in thin air. I gasped, and picked up my yarn ball. I got up and walked away from it. Getting bad vibes from it, already. I looked at the portal, it sort of drew me in somehow. I stopped myself, shook my head and turned my back on it.
I hesitated.
Turned back to it and walked over to it.
I couldn't stop myself, curiosity got the better of me.

The portal was wide and big enough for me to get through. I looked through it, it looked like an empty white void on the other side of it. It sent a cold shiver down my spine. I nodded and put my foot in. I hesitated and thought about this choice.
But I, being smart, waltzed in the portal to the other side anyways.

I saw just plain white everywhere. It was never ending whiteness and loneliness. It sent shivers down my spine, thinking of staying here any longer would probably make me go mad. I shook my head and decided to head out and go back to the house. I turned back to the direction of the portal and felt a sharp stinging pain in my chest and throughout my entire body.
"Ah!" I yelled, right before struggling to be let go from whatever held me. Each time I struggled, it hurt a lot. Especially in my chest, it ached. I came to a stop and panted as tears formed in my eyes from the tingling sensation of pain. I looked down slowly and saw some sort of blue string wrapped around me and my whole body. I looked back up quickly and blinked, seeing my soul enslaved by the strings as well.
The strings tightened and I yelled in pain.
I shut my eyes tightly and stopped struggling. I clenched my teeth, trying to subside the pain, at least a bit. There was a moment of silence until I heard a low, somewhat.. glitched-like chuckle. I stopped all my motions and looked up at whoever it was. My eyes widened at the scene before me.
A black skeleton with a black jacket and shorts with blue steams of what seemed to be.. tears? Coming from out of his sockets. He had glitches and errors all around him. His permanent smile, reminding me of Blue. But more.. sinister. He almost looked unreal, as if I were in a dream.
No, No, No.. in a nightmare.
He smiled even wider, if possible, which knocked me right out of my thoughts.
.
.
How long was I staring for? Does that offend him? Should I be—

"HeLlO NeW PuPpEt.."
His deep, glitched and intimidating voice spoke, cutting off the silence.

I shook in fear..

' I don't know who in the heck this dude is but.. I already know this is bad news.. '
I thought to myself.

Underswap Sans' POV

I opened my eyes and felt a sense of coldness hit me like a small wave. Enough to wake me up, I always was a light sleeper! I moved my arm around and felt nothing..
Nothing..
.
.
NOTHING?!
My mind raced in some sort of panic.
I pushed myself off the bed and looked around my tidy room. I stopped and quietly sat back on my bed, thinking to myself.
' What if Papy knows where the human went? I doubt he will— maybe the human is with him! It wouldn't hurt to check.. ' I thought to myself.

I jumped up and quickly sped-walked to his room and knocked on the door, trying to somewhat hide my growing anxiety.
I inhaled as if I had lungs.

"PAPYRUS! OPEN YOUR DOOR!" I yelled as loud as I could, still knocking on the door.
I heard a creek and light footsteps approaching the other side of the door.
Click
Papyrus opened it and gave a concerned— more confused expression.
"What is it, bro?" He asked, opening the door wide. A full side view of his.. always completely messy room. I glared at the room behind him. I would scold him now but.. the human must be safe first; be saved by the Magnificent Sans!

"Have you seen the human? I-I didn't see them!" I asked, voice probably shaky and anxious.

"I dunno.. maybe check Muffet's. Tell me if you find the kiddo, or need help. I'll be here for ya, bro.." He said in an almost uncaring manner, probably sleepy.

"Oh—Okay, brother!" I said, slightly annoyed at his careless and tired attitude. I turned around walking away and down the stairs. I heard his door close. I sighed, he was always just so lazy. Leaving me to do all the work! But, nonetheless, I must find the human!
I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me. Walking out into the snowy area, I looked around and kept a keen eye out for the human.
I approached Muffet's and felt a relief. I ran over to Muffet's.

'Please, human.. be okay!' I thought deeply in my skull.

======================

Oof, another chapter down! Onto the next. Hope you enjoyed! :)