"A Dream Come True~" Chapter 25

//Aye, Waddup. I am back again. I want to make another book that I'm really into. This one..I've lost interest in, because it is indeed very weird and cringeworthy. I won't leave it off like this, instead, I'll make an ending. Not a very good one . . . Heh. //

((No ones POV))

After the breakfast (Y/n) has managed to stuff herself. They had almost eaten everything in the entire place. (Y/n) walked outside to take in all the food and fresh air. (Y/n) looked around, the cold snow drifting everywhere.
' Ah, This is nice. So..cold, yet comforting.'
They smiled and sighed.
'I must be so lucky to-'
A voice interrupted (Y/n) in their thoughts.
Their eyes suddenly focused on a snowflake.
' M o n s t e r s a r e l i k e s n o w . . .'
(Y/n) then reached out to the snowflake to touch it, the voice began.

'W i t h o n e b a d t o u c h . .'

*You touched the snowflake.

*The snowflake then dissolved into nothingness . . .

(Y/n) then felt a wave of emotions. All kinds.

'T h e y e a s i l y d i s s a p p e a r . . '

The voice then sounded almost sinister. They were in their weird trance for a while..
(Y/n) then flinched as Blue tapped their shoulder. "(Y/n), Are you Okay?" The sound of his voice calmed (Y/n) down. "Mhm, Yeah.."
Blue then walked in front of (Y/n) and looked her straight in the eyes.

(Blue's POV)
Oh jeez. This is going so sudden. I'm afraid. COME ON SANS, YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT AND YOU WILL CLAIM THIS HUMAN- NO, THAT SOUNDS WEIRD. Errr, dO SOMETHING, SHE'S STARING! I looked at (Y/n)'s beautiful eyes, so peaceful and so hypnotizing. They just stared at me, confused I guess. (Y/n) should be. Moonlight told me it's the perfect time to tell them. I breathed heavily, scared. "(Y/n).." "Yes Blue?" "Err-..I need to..explain something I have been feeling..Just feelings." "Oh, Heh, Then go on and explain. Don't just stare at me. I-It's awkward" (Y/n) giggled. Making me blush a bright blue. I smiled a bit, feeling a little worse. I felt like Papy gave me something like coffee or candy, then barfed after all of it . (Somehow.) It's not a good feeling. I then sighed and explained. "I have these..Complex feelings around you, and Only you." ((That's a clue :) )) "Like..?" She began, I then cut her off embarrassed. "I just..I don't know how to explain it. I feel more comfortable around you.." then suddenly the words I was thinking cane straight out of my mouth. I couldn't stop it. "I just want to cuddle with you. You're so sweet and kind. I feel like I'm attached to you, I need you. No..I-I don't need you. Neither do you need me. I just want you to be with me! I want you to feel the same about me! I-I'm in love with y-" (Y/n) then cut me off by hugging me. I stood there confused and flustered.

.
.
.

((Y/n)'s POV))
I hugged him as tightly as I could. I knew what he meant by this, Everything he said was what I was thinking. I closed my eyes kissing his forehead. "Shh, It's okay Blue." I then looked at his face, which was a bright blue color. I didn't know how to react so, I took Moonlights advice. . . ((Ooh, Bad choice. I'm forcing you anyway so. I might as well xD )) 
I then backed away and smiled. 'Oh god, time for action. I hope her advice works..' I sighed then took him. He looked surprised. I instantly twirled, dipped and kissed him passionately. His eyes had widened at my touch. But he soon melted into the kiss. After a while, we both pulled away for air. I quietly panted as we stared at each other, blushing. I got startled when I heard a scream and clapping. "AHHHHHHH!! MY OTP COMES TRUE!" I turned to see that Moonlight was crying tears of joy and screaming. "MY BABIESSSS! FINALLY TOGETHER!" I saw Pap, Muffet, and the rest of the monsters that were in the restaurant clapping and cheering. We both blushed even more, embarrassed from all the attention. But then I suddenly smiled and giggled, Blue joining in.

//OOF, FINALLY! My ship. My OTP. My babies. It has come true after all those filler chapters. Congrats! *Confetti flies everywhere and there is cake flying everywhere* :3
Cya in the next chapter my little readers!//