Growing the feelings >:3

( Okay, yes. I NEED to fix this one. This chapter is one big Y I K E S )

You woke up in a house crying and screaming with the skeletons in your face. You stared and blinked at them, then yelled. You fell off the bed and hit your head again. You groaned and held your head. 

"ARE YOU OK HUMAN?!" Sans said, a bit worried.

(most likely yelled) (lmao, yeah)

"PAPYRUS! D-DID I BREAK THE HUMAN? WHAT IF QUEEN TORIEL WONT TAKE THEM IF THEY ARE!?" He panicked.

It only made your headache worse. You covered your ears, groaning.

"What happened?" Papyrus asked.

"You were walking along the bridge and looked kind of sick. Then you slipped off the bridge all of a sudden. You're very lucky that my brother, Sans, saved you.." He then told you.

You teared up. You hugged them both and started crying.

"Thank you!" You repeated over and over again.

If they didn't care at all, you would have been dead. You now know that they care, at least a bit. Which makes you feel more safer underground than you'd expect.

"You're welcome, kid." Papyrus said.

"Y-You're very welcomed, Human-" He was cut off.

You looked at Sans for a split second and hugged him again. You wanted to stop and go to sleep but he was so oddly warm and soft. So you closed your eyes and fell asleep on Sans.

(Sans Pov)

I was hugging the human with Papy until she hugged me again. I smiled even more and then after a couple of seconds.. I heard her snoring.

" Z z z " She snored.

I heated up a bit and tried to wake her up. She just held onto me more. I heard Pap and looked at him. He then took a picture of us, well, pretend to. He made a click sound and chuckled. I whisper-yelled his name.

" Papyrus, stop! " I whispered loudly.

"I'm going to Muffet's. See you later, bro.." He waved slightly before teleporting away, as usual.

I remembered the human sleeping on me. I looked down and blushed slightly. I then heard her giggle in her sleep.
I smiled,

"She looks.. pretty.." I said, looking down at her.

I then swiftly shook my skull.

'WAIT, WHAT AM I DOING? I JUST MET HER, SHE IS A HUMAN AND I NEED TO BRING HER TO QUEEN TORIEL!'

I thought so much and it made me heat up even more. I then thought of Papyrus again, taking a 'picture' of us again. I groaned and closed my eyes.

"I'm bringing her to Queen Toriel, whether I like it or not.. I have to. The popularity, the fame, the friends and the fans." I sighed.

I began to slowly fall asleep with her in my arms..

===================

Just realized all of the chapters after this are even more worse. I need to fix those as well. Welp, take care!
Me am aRe outta here, lmao—