Chapter 13 (Didnt have a title xD)

Your Pov

{Three weeks later~}
We got a bathroom. Finally!! but I only use it. Sometimes Sans does to admire himself in the mirror. I find it really adorable.. 😆😆

I put my camera away. No, my phone :^
I hid it in a box with a password on it, to open it. (Just came up with that :T and yes that's how protective I am when it comes to my phone XD)

I decided to take a shower. I told Sans and Paps that I was going to take a shower. They said Ok. I put my Doritos down on the bed. Don't ask how I got them or had them k :^

I got in the bathroom and (undid my hair and combed it a bit because its long/Combed my hair a bit cause it's short) I took off my clothes and walked in the shower. Then I didn't want to stand up so I instead took a bath because I'm lazy Af.

I made the bath and I suddenly heard Sans and Papyrus say "We're going to Muffet's Cya Kiddo!" "BYE HUMAN! PLEASE DONT RUN OFF AND GET LOST AGAIN! I...L- NEVERMIND!! BYE!" I heard Papyrus chuckle as Sans pouted.

I just couldn't take how cute he was! I squealed and giggled. "Your so Cute Blue! I wish I could tell you...that..I love you..." I sighed and shook my head walking into the bath. I touched the warm water and relaxed a bit. I took about 10 minutes and I'm almost asleep
-_-

I decided to get out and sighed. I was reaching for a towel that i DIDN'T Get. My eyes grew. I forgot my towel. Shet...

I quickly walked out of the bathroom to get a towel. They were drying. I looked everywhere for another towel. I got no luck. I face palmed and mumbled "Why me...just why.." I waited 5 minutes for the towels to be done drying. They were done! I put one on, after 10000000000000 years of waiting in the coldness. Well because the air-conditioning was on full blast for NO ABSOLUTE REASON...

I shivered and held the warm, soothing towel. I stood there for seconds because it reminded me of being in the arms (OF AN ANGEL XD) Of my one and only Blueberry... I sighed and hugged it more. It reminded me of him because of his warm soothing hugs he would give me. I loved it.. *CLICK...CLICK* the door to the entrance was opening. I shook. I wanted to run but my body was like 'No boi u stayin right here'

I saw Blueberry and Papyrus. I wrapped the towel around me. They both dropped their bags. I screeched while running away into the bathroom blushing like OMG. I saw Error trying to delete the video I saved. I shrugged it off cause I saved it and send it to...MYSELF.

Errors Pov (Before u took da warm towel thingy mijiger thing idk)

I opened a portal since (Y/n) was taking a "Shower" I saw where she put the phone at. I grabbed the box and tried opening it. It had a DANG PASSWORD. It took me long. I saw (Y/n) covering herself with her old clothes while walking into the living room. I of course looked away.

She was gone so I tried other Passwords. I was getting mad. She was going to share it to EVERYONE and embarrass me. I growled loudly "YoU StUpId ThInG!!" I typed in something stupid. I typed in 'Password'
"Password CORRECT" and it opened...my eyes started twitching.

I grabbed the phone and opened it. I saw the video and glared. It was on..."Camera?" I clicked it and clicked the grey dot and it flashed a light at me. I shrugged it off and found the video. It said "Video Saved" I don't know what that meant. I deleted it and saw (Y/n) run back into the bathroom with a towel. I heard the Skele-bros. I opened a portal and went through.

Your Pov

I was embarrassed. I put on my old clothes since I have nothing else to wear. And YES I washed my old clothes. -_-
I walked out of the bathroom. Blueberry was still blushing. I sat down on the couch next to him. ~AWKWARD SILENCE~ (one of the moments in life I hate..)

I quickly got up and had a Deep face. "LOLZ BRB I FORGOT TO GO KILL MYSELF THIS MORNING! HOW SILLY OF ME HAH!" I walked out of the door. Blueberry held onto my hand and had a sad- serious face. "Human...Please don't kill yourself! I care about you and i don't want you to die!!" Blueberry started tearing up and hugging me. A wave of guilt hit me like a bullet. I sighed and hugged Blueberry back.

"Ok.. Blueberry" He then said "GREAT! NOW LETS MAKE SOME TACOS HUMAN!" He ran and got his apron that says "Kiss the Cook- MAGNIFICENT SANS!" I giggled. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek a bit and said "Ok let's start cooking!" He blushed and smiled.