Meeting Undyne

(YES, I am still fixing my chapters. This will take soooooo long. But, I chose to do it ;-;)

(Papyrus's Pov)

I was walking back home with Undyne because she wanted to show us a couple of Anime's she watches. Sometimes, I help her with some science experiments from time to time. Nothing too much. We soon reach the house after some walking. I knock on the door, expecting the door to be flung open. But no one came. I knocked again, a bit louder than the last time. No one came. I then became slightly worried. I kept knocking until the anticipation took its toll.

I began to make the door budge and sometimes pushing myself against it.

" P-Papyrus! What are you doing?!" She asked me, urgently and concerned.

I ignored her call.
I kept remembering the timelines, the more I thought, the more I worried. Undyne stared at me in shock and stood back. She didn't stop me, of course. I finally got it to budge and I swung the door wide open. Undyne walked up to me and looked inside.

I looked inside and saw Sans and the human. Also known as, (Y/n) sleeping together, snuggling.

" Oh.. " I said, panting.

I sighed in relief.

" Papyrus, Are you okay? What happened? " Undyne asked, stuttering.

" Yeah, yeah, doc. I'm fine. Just over-reacted a bit. " I responded, she sighed and nodded.

I sighed. Having things more sorted out, I understood things were completely fine. That the past RESETS were messing with my head. Making me worry about every little thing. I relaxed and looked at them again. To lighten the mood and I chuckled and got Undyne's attention. I pointed at them in their position. Undyne's eyes widened and sparkled as she blushed.

" Awwe, that's so cute! " she whispered loudly. Careful not to wake them.
" Wait, isn't that the human that fell down? I think I've seen them before.." She asked.

" Yep, that's the kiddo. " I replied. Though, I was confused on how she had ever seen them before. I shrugged it off.

She then a hand gesture, pretending to take a picture of them. She made a click noise, I laughed. I then heard groaning and movement. They sat up right. Uh oh. (Y/n) and Sans woke up to my silent laughter. Huh, light sleepers. They both looked tired and half asleep until they looked at us then each other. They stared, blushed and jumped up. (Y/n) fell off the couch, clearly embarrassed.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I woke up with Sans in front of my face. I was so tired but woke up, to see that he was in my face. I felt my entire body heat up. I quickly jumped up so I could sit but lost balance and fell off the couch.

" Ow! " I yelled, getting up and holding my head. I had hit it on the ground.

" Oh my gosh! H-Human, Are you okay?! " He sat up again and looked at me, worried.

" Yeahhh, I'm okay, I guess. " I said, still rubbing the spot where it hurt.

Sans then got up off the couch and helped me up. We both sat back down on the couch.
He then barely noticed his brother was here and pretended nothing happened.

" OH! Uh, Hello, Papy! Wh-When did you get here? I did nothing but be absolutely magnificent, as you can see! " He laughed nervously, avoiding his brother's look.

I mentally facepalmed at this. I also wanted to laugh at how embarrassed he seemed from that. I mean, I was but I quickly got over it. I felt hungry, my stomach growled lowly. No one noticed so I sighed. I turned but before I did I caught glimpse of a fish lady. I stared at her, confused and curious. She didn't seem like a threat so, I felt safe. I guess I wanted to know her a bit.

Since, she knows Papyrus she might be pretty chill, like he is. I could also make friends with her and get to know her well. I mean, might as well make friends before I potentially meet my doom. Might as well! Here goes nothing..

" Uhh, Hello there! " I waved at her and gave her a welcoming smile.

She lightly blushed.

" O-Oh. You must be the fallen human. I-I didn't think I'd meet you so early! " She greeted and seemed pretty nice. Though, even if she stuttered a bit, she was chill.

" This might seem off topic but.. Do you, as a h-human, watch/like Anime? " She asked, a bit shy about it too.

My eyes widened. Monsters.. know about such things? Huh, that's cool! Anime, too. That's even cooler.

" I don't like anime.."

Her expression softened, frowning a bit. I inhaled.

" I LOVE ANIME! " I yelled.

She jumped and soon brightened up. She held out something. Pulling it from her lab coat.

" ..Do y-you want to watch a couple of A-Anime's?" She asked, stuttering a bit.

I then nodded my head happily. She quickly dragged me to the t.v. I giggled in excitement.

(3 hours)

We were on the next season of our Anime, around episode 4-5. Around that. Until..

"Hey (Y/n).." She said quietly.

"Uhmm, yes?" I looked at her.

"D-do you think.. A-Anime is real?" Undyne asked.

"Yes, why ask?" I focused my attention to her now.

"Just.. wondering. N-Napsta- I mean, some monsters say it's n-not real." She stuttered.

"Well, fins anyone else that thinks Anime is real? Hm?" I asked her, trying to cheer her up a bit.

"Uh, Well, Y-Yes." She looked down.

"Oh? Who?" I asked, more interested, smiling slightly.

"A-Alphys." She said, fiddling with her hair. Her face darkened.

I wanted to question why she was acting different, mentioning this Alphys person. She turned her attention to the screen again. I raised my hand, opening my mouth to say something. I stopped and put my hand down. I nodded and looked back at the screen. Maybe it's be better not to ask about it. Time to finish this season!

==========
=============

Eek, I'm cringing. I didn't save the last thing where I fixed the whole chapter. So, so sorry! Gosh, I was a cringeworthy 11 year old. Shiver.
Okay, I promise I will get to fixing this. Just, a lot of things have been happening that were unpleasant, to say in the least. I am sorry. I will get to finishing, this is my new goal. Well, thank you. Take care! :D

- Epic Fell.