Chapter 15

(Y/n)'s Pov

~Dream~
I had yet another dream. I was walking around Snowdin and..Geez it looked like a ghost town. I felt like I was being watched so I started speed walking. I then felt a hand go on my shoulder. "Huh?.." I saw Blueberry. "Oh..Heya Blue!" I said smiling. He just stares at me..With his emotionless face. "Uh..Blue What's wrong?.."...Silence...

He looked deep into my eyes and made a face of disgust and hatred..."B-Blue..? What's that look for?-" "..(Y/n).." "Uh..Yeah Blue?" "..I wish I NEVER met you.." Those words hit me like bullets. I started tearing up. "B-Blue..Why would you s-say that..?" I tried hugging him..He pushed me away. "Because..Your a MONSTER..You don't even deserve to live.." I stared sobbing silently.

"B-Blue...What d-did I do w-wrong!?..I'm s-sorry!.." "Stop saying your sorry when you don't even mean it.." I ran to him and hugged him. He struck a bone at me. I screamed and cried in pain. I fell to my knees and coughed up blood. He smiled and walked away. I felt as if my soul was torn up, stomped on and thrown in lava. I cried while looking at Blueberry walking away. I then saw UnderSwap! Frisk. I quickly took the bone out of me and threw it away. US! Frisk walked to US! Sans. I screamed his name when Frisk pulled out a knife. He ignored me. I ran to him...It was too late.

US! Frisk slashed him. He turned into dust..It felt like more bullets hit me. I ran to his dust and grabbed his little..Small..Cute scarf he always wore. I remembered the happy moments we had. I hugged it and cried his name. I then felt a knife slash me. It stung..But not as much as seeing Blueberry die. I screamed in pain. I fell to the cold snowy ground. I was hugging Blueberry's scarf crying softly. I then heard faint calls of my name...

"(Y/n)!"
.
.
.
"(Y/n)!"
.
.
.
"(Y/N)!!"
.
.
.
I then had woken up from my nightmare..

~End Of Dream~

I woke up crying still lying down on the couch...
I shot up when I felt cold water hit my face. I coughed and rubbed my eyes. I saw Blueberry and Cheeto ((You probably know who Cheeto is .-.)) Blueberry looked worried. "Heya Kid, You doing alright?" "(Y/N) WHAT HAPPENED?! I WAS MAKING MORE TACOS FOR WHEN U WAKE UP BUT THEN I HEARD YOU SCREAMING AND CRYING SO I STOPPED WHAT I WAS DOING AND RAN IN HERE TO SEE WHAT WAS WRONG!" "Bro..Calm down" "I-I AM CALM!"

I started crying and I hugged Blueberry. Cheeto started mumbling something..All I heard was...Ship?...OTP?..I then started Blushing but still was crying. Blueberry hugged back. "C'mon..(Y/n) let's just eat some of my delicious tacos..And you could tell me what happened..Does that sound good?.." I nodded and he picked me up..Bridal Style...i blushed. ((BRIDAL STYLE YAYA BABY GET SOOOOMMMMMEEEE! MY READER-CHAN IS GROWING UP SO FAST IM SO PROUD ;w;...Also pretend your a bit smaller than Blueberry kk?))

He then put me down on a chair and gave me a glass of (F/D) ((Favorite Drink)) and a taco. I smiled and started tearing up a bit.. Remembering the "Dream". I then took a bite and was instantly in heaven. I ate it all and wanted a second one so Blueberry gave me another one. I ate it all in 5 seconds. I was hungry. Blueberry just gave me the whole plate of tacos which is about 5 tacos.

"So..(Y/n)..Wanna talk about it?.." I froze. Then I nodded. "Ok.....(Y/n)..Did you have another nightmare?.." I nod. "What was it about?" I sighed and looked down telling Blueberry my nightmare.

-After u tell him what your nightmare was all about- ((IM LAZY xD))

I started tearing up a bit. Blueberry then hugged me and said. "I, The magnificent Sans, will not ever..EVER say that to you!!" I smiled and wiped my tears. "It's ok..(Y/n) it was just a "Dream".." I nodded "Yeah..I know but..It felt so real.." You looked at the corner of the room and saw a dark shadow figure. You rubbed your eyes and it was gone. You just shrug it off since you just woke up not too long ago. You ate more of the tacos while Blueberry goes up stairs. I then heard a faint whisper..
.
..
"Kill them all..I know you want to (Y/n).."
..
.
I then froze and said "Who are you?"
...
...

No Response

I started getting the chills and the feeling of being watched. So I ran upstairs.

============================

OK THE LAST PART IS WHAT I ALWAYS DO. WHEN IM ALONE AND ITS QUIET I FEEL LIKE IM BEING WATCHED SO I RUN TO THE NEAREST PERSON. XD

Me: *Is in a dark lonely and quiet place* Uh..Herro?..
Blueberry: *Quietly laughing*
Me: I HEAR SOMETHING OH HEEL NAH
Blueberry: *Stands behind me* BOO!
Me: *SCREECHES*
Blueberry: *Is now deaf*
Probably every reader: *Is Deaf...Maybe even Dead*
Me: Wtf Blueberry.. ;-;
Blueberry: *Has a straight face and walks away*
Me:... .-.