Chapter 11

Oh, boy. Here we go again..

~~~~~~~

US Sans POV

I heard (Y/n) scream for help
and I pushed them out of that and looked everywhere for (Y/n)..no sign of her..I had ENOUGH! (...) I grabbed the Fell Brothers with one glowing eye and yelled "IM NOT PLAYING AROUND ANYMORE!! WHERE IS MY HUMAN!!?" I Growled. Everyone was in shock..I never had been like this..I sighed and let them go. I jumped out of a window and landed on the floor and ran away. They yelled my name. I opened a portal and jumped through. It was Outer tale. I looked almost everywhere and sat down to breathe (wait..wait i...uh idk?) I saw Outertale Sans. I sighed. I don't want any help! I want (Y/n)!..I got up and pushed him opening another portal. INKTALE! PERFECT!! I saw Ink and ran to him "INK!!!" "Oh! Hey Blue What are you doing h-" "CAN YOU PLLLEASE HELP ME FIND MY HUMAN!!" "(Y/n)?" "Yes that's them!" Ink nodded. "C'mon blue follow me.." "Ok!" I followed him going to other AU's. We looked everywhere...nothing... Ink the realized something. "Uh Ink you ok?" "Error.." "Hm?" "I think Error has (Y/n).." My eyes went black. I remember Him...

Your Pov
I was crying until Error came back. I wiped my tears and glared at him. I really hate him. Why is he so mean? What does he really want with me? He said "HeY WhAtS WiTh ThE FaCe?" He smirked. I growled. He sensed something coming and grabbed me with his strings and hid me in the endless whiteness. His strings gripped on my soul and I flinched in pain. It hurts when he does that. I tried to yell his name but I couldn't. It was hard to breathe with the strings tied around my soul. I felt weak and laid down. I heard a portal open. I saw blurs of brown..rainbow-ish colors...and.....Blue... Blue..the color that made me happy. The color that Blueberry wears every time I see him. I smiled a bit. I see the colors move around a lot. The blue color came close up to me. I heard faint yelling. The blue strings broke. I gasped for air and coughed. The colors became clear. It was Blueberry! I hugged him. He hugged me back. We smiled and cried tears of joy. I suddenly looked behind him. I saw Ink and Error Fighting. I saw an open portal. "(Y/n) go through the portal!" I ran through the portal back into Underswap. Where I saw US Papyrus, Papyrus, and Frisk. They said they were looking for Blueberry. I said "He is in the anti-void.." They were shocked. Until Blueberry came out with Ink. Ink was looking down. Blueberry and Cheeto (Wait I mean US Papyrus.. 😂) were happy to see each other. Cheeto was kinda mad that Blueberry went off on his own.
~Time skip~
I hugged Blueberry again and smiled. We all decided to eat at Muffet's. We all ordered something. Blueberry asked me to meet him at Waterfall  After we were done eating. I nodded and said "Ok sure!" US Papyrus fell asleep again. Me and Blueberry face palmed. The others went back to their Au. Blueberry was gone, so I decided to meet him at Waterfall. I walked to Waterfall and saw Blueberry. "Heya Blueberry!" "Hi Human..." He blushed a bit. It made me smile.. 'so cute!' I thought. "I..uh...I have..been..feeling...What is it called again?..."Butterflies in the stomach" (......??)...when I'm..around y-you..(Y-Y/n)..." I blushed. "U-Umm...m-me..too blue.." I stuttered looking down. Blueberry was holding something behind him. I asked him what it was. "Ah, Yes! That..i-is..my present for y-" Annoying dog came out of no where and took Blueberry's "present"...I was kinda confused. "Uhh wat.." "HEY YOU STUPID DOG! YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD!!" (XD) Blueberry chased after Annoying dog. Wait how is Annoying dog here?! I laughed so much.

==============================
That dog -_-
XD

Blueberry: *Still chasing Annoying dog* HEY THATS MY GIFT FOR (Y/n)!! GRR!!! 😡😡

Me: *Grabs Blueberry and Annoying dog* 😗
*Gives blueberry gift to him* ur welcome 😉
Who wants Annoying dog? It's free! 😅

Blueberry: *Hides gift* 😆 Thanku Human!

Me: Ye ye ye 😆😆 👌👌

Also I am gonna be really busy I'm sorry 😞 😞
So I might take long on some of the chapters...