Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s Pov
I got up and ran outside into the snow. I smiled and laughed a bit. I then plopped onto the snow still giggling and started making a snow angel. Papyrus chuckled, "Heh..Kid your really happy today.." I nodded still smiling. "What are ya up to kid?" "I'm just gonna walk..because most of the time I'm almost killed..kid napped and stuff..So imma try not to..it's like everyone hates me.." I got up and we started walking.

Papyrus looked a bit shocked. "Kid..they don't hate you. They're just a bunch of Butt-faces" Papyrus laughed while saying. "Pfft" I covered my face laughing. We laughed for a bit and we're at Waterfall. Error Appeared pretty far in front of us. I jumped and screeched. He looked annoyed and..he was holding..Moonlight?!

I tried to run after him but Papyrus held me back. "Kid..No..Were going back..Now" Error started walking towards us looking at Moonlight slightly annoyed. I heard Moonlight yelling at him saying "BOI LOOKIN LIKE AN OLIVEE" He Smacked her. She didn't react..she was emotionless. She stared at him making a 'Really boii' Face. He then tried to take her soul. He couldn't..Why?..She smirked and did the E.T thing to him but touched his head.

He then started glitching and Erroring

He then started glitching and Erroring. She stared at him laughing a bit. She started running away. He then stopped and saw her "HeY CoMe BAcK!!" He chased after her with the blue strings. I chased after them as well. Then I started floating..."Wha?!- PAPYRUS LET ME GO!!"

Papyrus shook his head and said "Sorry kid we can't risk losing you again.." I yelled her name..I know no one but Papyrus could hear me yelling. "PAPYRUS STOP I NEED TO SAVE HER!" I saw Blueberry running towards me worried. Papyrus let me go, then I was about to run until Blueberry held me back and hugged me. "Please! (Y/n)..Don't go!.." He yelled. I hugged back still worried about Moonlight.

She was a nice, funny girl..She was even my friend! I teared up "She..Was my friend.." Blueberry kept hugging me making me feel a bit happy but still sad and scared for Moonlight. What will Error do to her?..Will she be hurt?..Will she be ok?..

Blueberry and his odd warm ness made me fall asleep. BOI AM I TIRED.

~20 minute power nap~
I woke up in Blue's room. I then shot up in the bed and whisper yelled to myself "Moonlight!" I then looked around saying her name. "Moonlight are you there?.." my voice cracking up a bit. I was literally going to cry if she didn't show up.
...
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
BAM
"Heya- FUUUUUU-" Moonlight then showed up and slid into the wall making a crash sound. I'm guessing Blue was cleaning the house a little while ago. The floor was still slippery. ((Yes in this story he has a tiled floor:|)) She then got up and tried to walk to me. She failed and fell onto the floor again. "Dang me and my clumsiness" she said. I grabbed her and helped her to the bed. I then hugged her tightly

"MOONLIGHT YOUR OK!!" I yelled in joy tearing up a bit. She wheezed and poked me. "Umm Yes Moonlight?" She was literally dying. I let go of her "Oh! Sorry!.." She said "Eh..it's ok I had worse.." she giggled slightly looking away and sighing.

"So...How did you escape?" She looked down and giggled slightly. "I have my ways" She said smirking. I was about to ask her again until she got up and teleported out of the room. I stepped on the floor it was not slippery anymore. I opened the door and I saw her covering her face blushing. Uh..wut.

She looked up "D-Don't look at mehhh ;-;" She said still blushing. "Why is chu blushing?" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows. She only blushed more "DONT.."I suddenly realized why she was blushing. "Heheh YOU AND-" She suddenly Covered my mouth. I started giggling and she glared at me.

"Welp..I'm going to go home now..Bye bye.." She "walked" away like a crab and had a derp face. I laughed covering my face.  She's amazing.. I bet her friends and family love her. I smiled thinking of that..but then again..I thought what I was thinking was completely wrong...

I went downstairs and looked for Blue and Pap. "Blue!..Pap! You here?" I'm guessing they aren't so I quickly ran upstairs and ran in Papy's room. I grabbed his sweater and put it on. It was literally like a dress to me. Then put on Blue's scarf, I ran downstairs and almost tripped on the sweater. I then put on a song while dancing and singing.

After a few minutes I was sweating so I got something to eat. There was a hot dog..? In the fridge. Eh..that'll do I guess, I then ate the Hot Dog and my HP was maxed out. I drank some water and then went back to singing..no more dancing for me 😓😓.   I grabbed a random paper and a pencil, I drew me..Papy..and Blue. Then I grabbed another paper and drew me and blue. I was blushing the entire time.

I put the picture of all of us on the counter and looked at the picture of me and blue together for a long time sighing and blushing. I heard the door click. I screamed and got up grabbing the drawing of me and blue. I tripped on my way up the stairs. "OOF" ((XD))

"(Y/n)! We're Home!" Blue said. I screeched. "(Y/n)?" I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. "(Y/n).." I sighed in relief. And slid down the door taking off the sweater. I then took the scarf off and quickly put them behind me. Running into Blue's room and putting the scarf back.

I quickly ran into Papyrus' room and put his sweater back. When I got out I bumped into Papyrus. I screamed. "Woah Woah Kiddo it's just me.." I sighed. "Also..What are you doing in my-" "GTG BYE" I sped ran downstairs.

=====================

I hope u enjoyed this chapter..imma start making them long.. But I might have had some Spelling errors because idk :|

Cya in le next chapter ;3