Chapter 27

(Y/N POV)

I sighed, still thinking about everything. It all happened so fast. I kept staring at Blue as he smiled at me. His smile soon faded after staring at him for a bit. "(Y/N), What's wrong?" He asked, clearly concerned for me. I shook my head. "Nothing, I was just thinking-" "thinking of what?" He cut me off immediately. How do I explain to him that there is a crazed Yandere-like Frisk after him? That our AU might be in terrible danger? He shouldn't know something like that, he would worry too much.

He probably won't sleep much if I do tell him. "Just.. something. But nothing really is wrong." I give him a reassuring smile. "Oh.. okay. But if there is something happening," He stood up and posed heroically, "Don't be afraid to tell me, the Magnificent Sans!" He then laughed to himself. "Pffft, alright. I won't even hesitate." I laughed along with him. He was about to head out of the room before he stopped at the door. "Hey, (Y/N)?" He asked. "Hm?" I looked up at him. He hesitated then smiled. "I.. love you!" My eyes widened as I felt my face heat up. I soon smiled, "I love you too, Blue.." His smile grew and he opened the door and walked out, closing it.

I laid my head on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Oh, Blue.. What do I do?" I sighed and closed my eyes. "How do I protect us all?" I questioned to myself.

"HeY, kId."

A voice said.
I shot up and gasped as I saw someone least expected.
Error Sans.
"Error, the heck are you doing here? Why now?" I asked. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "LoOk i'M nOt hErE tO dEsTrOy yOuR lIttLe hApPy AU. I'm hErE tO eXplAin sOmeThInG tO yOu." He said in a glitched voice. "Explain? Explain what-" he grabbed my shoulders and teleported us somewhere. "Ow, hey!" I backed up from him and gave him an annoyed look. "I aSsUmE tHaT iNk eXpLaInEd tHe wHoLe FrIsK tHiNg, rIgHt?" He said. "Uhh, yeah. What about it?" I asked him. "WeLl I cAmE hErE tO wArN yOu. FrIsK HAS gOtTeN hElP fRoM nIgHtMaRe sAnS. ThEy wIlL sTaRt tHeIr iNvAsIoN sOoN oN uNdErSwAp."

He looked at me with a serious look, I felt a wave of fear wash over me when he said that. "Y-You're.. serious?" I stuttered. He looked at me with an awkward look, then nodded. As if he almost felt bad for me. I sighed and closed my eyes, "Bring me back." I said my voice cracking because I felt myself about to break down. "BuT wE sTilL nEeD t-" I cut him off. "Bring me back to Underswap." I said in a stern voice.

He stared at me with an almost guilty look. He sighed, "AlRiGhT wE'lL tAlK tOmOrRoW, KiD." He said, glitched as always. I nodded as I was then teleported back to the room. I felt a bit dizzy and I plopped myself onto the bed and as my vision became blurry. "How, How do I do this?" I questioned myself. "Why me? Why now? How will I protect him? They're too powerful. Why can't I just have him to myself..?" The last question left me breaking down and full on sobbing.

I felt warm tears stream down my face. I began to question more until it all turned out to be gibberish. I was left there lying on the bed crying to myself. I hadn't even realized how long it was when I last cried this much. Which made me cry even more. I heard a click at the door as I made an abrupt stop.
"(Y/N)? (Y/N), Are you okay?" I heard a soft, calming voice. "Moonlight?" I said as I sat up and looked at her. Her eyes widened as she saw that I probably looked a mess. Moonlight's face of shock turned into worry. She then inhaled and looked down. As if she were about to- WAIT NO.

I jumped onto her, covering her mouth.
"BLUEBERRY, PAPYRUS!" She made a muffled yell. I then heard footsteps heading up the stairs. Too late. The door bursted open, Blue and Papyrus stood at the doorway and stared at us. I quickly got off her and looked away to hide my face. "Kids, What's going on?" Papyrus said in an almost concerned tone. "I don't know. What is going on, Moonlight?" I said in a shaky, angry voice.

She just pointed at me. Silence. "(Y/N), look at me. Please!" Blue said, concerned. "Alright." I rubbed my eyes quickly and looked at them. I made the most forced smile I could give them. They just stared at me with even more concern. Papyrus was the first to speak, "Hey, (Y/N), kid.. Don't lie to us with that smile. We.. uh, we heard you from the living room." He said. "What's wrong, (Y/N)? Please, we're very worried about you!" Blue walked up to me holding and cupping my hands together.

Papyrus and Moonlight then hugged me from the sides. My eyes widened and I tensed up as I felt them. I sighed and calmed down as I soon smiled. "I guess I'll have to explain to you guys everything that's going on." I said as a tear streamed down my cheek. Blue noticed this and wiped it away with his small, soft gloved hand.

"The reason why I'm so stressed is..
.
..
...
....
.....
...
..
.

================

No, I won't take a year just to update a chapter again. I just lost interest and forgot about the book. But I remembered it. I still had to finish the mistake that I started. This chapter was just sad, very sad. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're better than this Author!" Yes, yes I am. Not. I'll finish this book, yes. There's still more chapters to come. They'll be longer than this one. Maybe above 1,000 words! Okay, see ya!

(Point our mistakes for me. I'm too lazy to find them myself.)

:o)