Chapter 26

//CREDIT GOES TO ARTIST FOR THE PICTURE!!!//

On to the story. . .

Blueberry's POV
Oh my gosh. This was embarrassing, I bet Moonlight set this up. Maybe even Author-Chan.. oh god. Anyone but her. //Heheh, it's your boi.// I was soon snapped out of my state as (Y/n) tapped my shoulder. "Hey, You alright Blue?" She asked, still blushing from embarrassment. Mostly everyone calmed down or left. "Mhm..Just a little shocked, is all." I said. We then looked over to see Moonlight having tears of joy in her eyes.
Weird. "Aww, You two! I'm just..so happy this happened!" She then turned to (Y/n), smiling even wider if that was possible.. "And you used MY advice, you're too kind!" Moonlight said emphasizing on 'My'. I chuckled at her immaturity. Then it hit me. "Wait a minute..You spun me..then..OH MY GOSH! HAVE YOU LOOKED AT MY DATING RULEBOOK?!!" I said, a little proud. Moonlight then nodded, "Well, It did work..right?"
"WE AREN'T DATING YET BUT THAT WAS..PERFECT!" I said smiling then hugging them both. They both giggled. Just then Papyrus joined in. I looked up at him and chuckled. He smiled and patted our heads. We got out of the hug and decided to walk back home. It was a long day after all.

(Y/n)'s POV
As we were walking home I looked down at the snow, smiling. I sighed and had gotten all my feelings out, I confessed. I closed my eyes in relief. Suddenly a bright light hit my eyes. "Wha-.." I opened my eyes in surprise. Just then a felt a somewhat warm hand hold onto mine. "That was a mistake you did there, (Y/n). Blue is in terrible danger. No, not only him but your entire AU.." A voice said.

I looked at my hand then the person. "I-Ink? What do you mean?" I moved my hand and looked at him concerned. "Look, I don't have much time (Y/n). Just listen to me and come see me later. We need to talk." Ink said in a serious yet nervous tone. "Alright." I replied. I then started to turn into dust. "Wh-What is-" "It's just an effect. Don't worry." He said in a calming tone. I nodded and closed my eyes. I suddenly was hit with cold air. I gasped for air and opened my eyes.

We were in front of the house. And they suddenly looked back at me in surprise. "Are you okay?" Blue asked me, a bit worried. I was at a loss of words and just nodded. I quickly walked up to the door and opened it, walking inside almost immediately. "What's with the rush, kid?" Papyrus asked me. "Uh, I'm hungry." I replied. Moonlight looked at me before saying, "Understandable." Making me giggle.

I quickly ran up to Blues room, closing the door and jumping onto the bed. "Okay Ink, lets see what news you have for me." I said out loud, waiting for something to happen. I closed my eyes and waited. About a minute passed. Until, A bright light hit my eyes once again. "Ah, (Y/n)! You're finally here. I have something important to talk to you about." He said in a serious tone.

I nodded, "Alright. Go on.." Ink pulled out two separate jars. "Remember..Frisk. In your timeline she has no control over her real self. It isn't her fault but..she.." He stopped himself. Ink tried to get the words out but just couldn't.
"C-C'mon Ink. Spit it out already!" I yelled in nervousness.

"She..
. . .

. . .

. . .

Ink then puked literal Ink onto the ground and fell to his knees in weakness.
I stood there in shock. "I-Ink! Are you okay?!" I yelled. He coughed and wiped the Ink. "Y-Yeah. It's just..I'm actually afraid something bad might happen and you put me under a bit of pressure." He said. I sighed and nodded. "Okay..Just slowly tell me. I won't be inpatient."

"Alright. Frisk, She was and still is deeply in love with Sans." Ink said with no hesitation. Oh..No. Suddenly, I widened my eyes and shook in fear. "N-No..This..just no. Ink..What's going to happen?" I said with a trembling voice. "I've seen this happen before in another universe but with different Sans..Frisks..Chara's many others. It didn't end well." Ink said looking down.

"I need you to take these. I'll gather up some AU Sans'..they know how to deal with this stuff. Frisk is far more powerful than you think. She might have gotten help from none other than Nightmare or something. That's what they all do..get help from him." He explained, handing me the two jars. I grabbed a hold of them and nodded. "I understand, Ink." I said.
"Just take care of your universe till then, and yourself. Be careful, Kiddo. Cya around!" He waved and gave me a warm smile.

I waved and smiled back. I closed my eyes, a bright light hit me. I suddenly woke up onto the bed. I tried to take it all in and panicked. "Oh gosh. Am I in danger? Did she even see us..kiss?! Why is this happening?" I said to myself over and over.
Five minutes passed, it has been complete silence ever since. I just can't understand, Why is this happening? To..me and blue. Not only us but our AU, our home.

I was knocked out of my thoughts as I heard the door handle jiggle and the door opened. It was none other than Blue. "Hey, (Y/n)! I made tacos because you said you were hungry!" He said. I sighed and looked at him, thinking to myself. 'Who wouldn't love him? He's almost perfect.' He then handed me a taco and I instantly took it. I bit into it, it tasted great as usual. Oh, Blue..I'll protect you with all my soul, all my love, everything I have to keep you away from Her.

————————————————
———————————
———————
————
-

Aye! Sorry for the late chapter. I've been busy and will continue to be busy but I have this noice, well-made chapter. Hopefully, This is the last plot I can do before the book ends. Basically, Underswap! Frisk is love-sick for Underswap! Sans. But you..the reader love him yourself so you have to protect your AU, yourself, and especially Blue. But you also have to SAVE Frisk from the darkness that has consumed them. But Frisk has help..from one Sans that caused chaos once. Nightmare! Sans, himself. There's the plot. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the wait, luv you my readers. ❤️😤👌