Chapter 19

(Y/n)'s Pov
I was downstairs and blue tackled me into a hug. "(Y/n)! Are You ok?" He checked my arms, legs and face. "Heh..I'm ok Blue..Now can you stop checking meh.." I was blushing a bright red. He stared at me and realized what I meant. "OH..oH MY GOD IM SO SORRY (Y/N)! F-FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES!!" He blushed and covered his face. ((😏😏😂😂 lmao lord save my soul))

"I-I just wanted to check if you were ok I promise!!" He looked at me still blushing. "Eh..it's ok Blue..I know you just wanted to see if I was ok, that's very sweet of you!" I smiled softly and blushed. He stared at me his eyes were literally stars. He started blushing again. "Heh! Your so nice and adorable (Y/n)!" I blushed and thanked him.

I saw Moonlight in the background holding a sign saying "Kiss And Then Make Dem Memes"
I stared at the word..'Kiss'. I then full on turned into a cherry. I felt my heart beating fast as I covered my face. I heard Moonlight laugh "Pfft!" She covered her mouth as Blue looked behind him, She quickly disappeared.

He looked confused and looked around. "E-Error Are You There?.." He said while holding me tightly. Error Popped out of no where glitching and looking slightly annoyed. "yEp AnD I bRoUghT a "FRiEnD" wItH Me.." Blue Glared at him. "Who is this.."Friend"?.." Error Threw Moonlight at the wall. "GAWD JEEZUS-" She said as she flew to the wall.

"MOONLIGHT!" I yelled and ran to her. She groaned and looked at Blue. "...oH...oH FUKK" she got up and covered her face shaking. "D-DON'T LOOK AT ME!" She yelled. Pap came downstairs. "What's the ruckus kid-.." He looked at Moonlight, Me, and Blue. "Well..Uh who's the new kid?"

Moonlight then said "N-No One!..Go away.." She found a blanket and got under it. "I-I mean..I'm a spoopy ghost!" She ran upstairs but tripped on the blanket. "OOF" ((THERE I GO AGAIN XD)) She got back up and ran into the bathroom and locked it. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Moonlight..please open the door!" She made a grunting sound. I sighed and told Blue and Pap to come upstairs. We all knocked on the door. I heard Moonlight breaking things. She then said "Oh! What's this thing-"

CRASH!!

"MOONLIGHT?!"

"Human?!"

"What the heck is the kid doing!?"

Silence...

We heard her footsteps coming to the door as she unlocked it. We opened the door and saw her waddling to the door. She had glass on her hands and le fabulous legs-..NOWS NOT THE TIME ME! She stared at her hands confused. "What's this feeling?..It stings.."

Wait..
Tell me she's just kidding..
"What is this feeling?"???
What did she mean?
Did her AU even have pain?
Was she even hurt before?
This is just plain wrong...how does she not know??
I gotta ask her later..

Blue grabbed the bandages as I helped Moonlight take the glass off her. I pulled on one too hard and she winced in pain. "Omg! I'm so sorry Moonlight!" She smile a bit and said "Eh..it's ok.." She mumbled something. Papyrus stared at her a bit confused. "What was that kiddo?.." She stared at him and said it was nothing. The glass was out and Blue bandaged her arms and legs.

At first she thought he was gonna attack her, They explained and she understood. When he put the bandages on she shook slightly. I looked at the floor and saw the broken vase. Papyrus looked down and saw it then looked at Moonlight. "I just "paid" for that lamp-" "Vase" "..Vase yesterday" Blue then said "No you didn't.." He chuckled and continued.