Chapter 28

~Slight weirdness in this story~
Sorry..
.-.

(Y/n)'s POV

I hesitated but continued on what I was saying..
I took a deep inhale.
I suddenly let everything spill out.
"Ever since the whole romantic incident with me and Blue, Ink warned me about something. Something awful and I don't know what to do-" Papyrus then put his hand on my shoulder, hushing me instantly.

"(Y/n)! Kid, Calm down, let's start over. So, Ink warned you? Warned you about what?" I gave him a blank stare then my vision blurred. I blinked and saw the shadow of someone behind him. I jumped and scooted back from him. "(Y-Y/N)? What's.. wrong? Did Papy startle you?" Blue asked innocently, giving a slight glare at Papyrus.

I shook my head, the shadow gone. I sighed, "No, just.. never mind. I think I'm tired and hallucinating." I fake smiled. Moonlight then looked like she remembered something and cringed. "Hallucinating about Mettaton slowly creeping into your room and making you a five star breakfast with his thicc, hot leg-"

...

Moonlight was cut off by Papyrus putting his hand over her mouth, silencing her little story. I processed what she had said and slowly started to smile. She gave me an awkward smile, pointing finger guns at me. "Pffft, Moonlight, oh my gosh.." I said, holding back laughter. she smiled as my mood changed positively. "If what you say is true.. we shall talk about this tomorrow! I still need to clean up my mess I made when I made tacos!" Blue said patting my head.

I nodded. Papyrus then picked up Moonlight as she waved to me. "Goodnight, Kiddo! Goodnight, Sans!" Papyrus said and waved. I waved back before Papyrus went to his room with Moonlight. Blue then looked at me and smiled. He then walked over to me and fiddled with his gloves. "W-Well, I know you're going to be asleep by the time I'm done cleaning so.." he slowly moved his hands onto my waist, pulling me to him closely.

He then deeply kissed me, still holding me close to him. I soon melted into the kiss, I started to kiss back as it went on for a while. We both pulled away and looked at each other, smiling and blushing. "Goodnight, (Y/N)!" He said before turning away and walking to through the open door. I watched him as he walked down the stairs. I then smiled and laid myself back on the bed, sighing.

"Yeah.. I can't lose him." I yawned. I then rolled to my side, snuggling into the blankets. I closed my eyes and softly drifted away into a deep sleep.

10 epic minutes later~

US! Sans POV

I finally finished cleaning and got up to look at the kitchen. Spotless. I smiled and went over to the stairs and walked up quietly. I peeked my head over the last step to see (Y/N) fast asleep. I smiled and quickly got up the last few steps and walked over to the bed. I laid myself down on the bed next to her. I sighed, tired after the long day. I pulled the blankets over me and looked up at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking of what (Y/N) had said.

"Ink warned me about something.." I mumbled to myself. Hm.. I wonder what she meant by that. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I felt her move around. She then faced my way and cuddled with me. I felt the temperature rising as she kept moving her hands on me. She was trying to get comfortable, I assume.

She then stopped and kept peacefully sleeping. I was left there probably a blushing mess. 'Why.. DID I FEEL SO WEIRD?!' I yelled at myself, still blushing. I sighed and closed my eyes. I then looked down at her and smiled. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful, very perfect. If that's even possible. Suddenly my hands began to move on their own.

I touched her cheek, slowly moving to her lips. I began to mess with her face a bit. I stared at her soft lips, I moved closer to her and lightly kissed her. She's mine, finally. No one can take her from me. I smiled at this, blushing lightly at the thought. I moved away from her face and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

..
.
.
..
...
===================

Ehh, this chapter is like in between cut outs from the original plot and just random. So, I hope you enjoyed that! I'll update another chapter this week! See ya! :o)

If there's any mistakes in this chapter, tell me. If it bothers you, tell ya boi. Thank u.