Truth or Dare (Mark Twain)

This was a request from AwkwardPineapple!! Hope you enjoy Oikaw- I mean Mark Twain ;)

Slight possible spoilers from the manga??? 

"Ugh. This is so boring, I can't take this anymore." Mark threw his hands up in the air as he kicked the desk and spun around in his spiny chair.

"Mark, you know you have to finish those paper works or Mr. Fitzgerald won't be happy." Lucy scolded as she came into the room, holding a stack of papers up to her chin.

"All those left?! No way, nope, nope. I hate plain work." he turned around to face a certain girl. His eyes suddenly brightened and he came up with a brilliant idea.

"Let's play truth or dare! Lucy, you join!"

"W-What?! I'm not joining in. A lot of embarrassing things can happen when I'm playing that stupid game." Lucy grumbled.

"That's what makes the game interesting and fun!" Mark clapped his hands. "Come on everyone, let's stop with the dumb paper works and do something exciting!" Everyone surprisingly agreed to the idea as they all sat around in a circle.

"Hey, (F/N) chan! You should join too! It'll be much more fun with you in it!" Mark shouted across the room to you. You were working diligently on your paper work and you were a little irritated that Mark decided to play a game and lured everyone in it. But you didn't mind one bit after he said it would be so much more fun with you and since you had big feelings for him, so you couldn't resist.

"Alright~" you smiled warmly as you stood up from the chair and sat on the floor where everyone was in a circle.

"(F/N) chan! Sit here!" Lucy hollered, tapping the open spot next to her.

"I thought you didn't want to play, Lucy." you said, taking a seat next to her.

"Well, there's just something I want to make sure~" she giggled evilly, eyeing you mischievously. You just nod in response. Mark began to explain the game.

"So in this cup has a slip of papers with everyone's names on it." Mark held up the cup. "We will go around everyone in a circle and they will pick the paper up without looking. If you get your own name, just put it back into the cup. But if you get someone else's name, you will ask them truth or dare."

"But the trick is this:" Mark held his finger with a sly smile. "Everyone has to do at least 1 dare. Truths are ok because that's what everyone does."

"WHAT?! I DO NOT WANT TO DO A DARE! NO WAY!" Lucy suddenly screeched, her face scorched with red.

"Is there something wrong, Lucy? Anything you want to confess???" Margaret raised her eyebrows up and down.

"N-No! Nothing at all!"

"Alright then. Let's start with Fyodor. Ready?" Mark shook the cup as he handed it to Fyodor. His bored eyes swayed towards Mark and then to the cup as he picks out his first paper.

"John Steinbeck." he spoke. John muscle's tensed. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"What is your favorite fruit?"

John mentally sighed in relief. "Grapes."

"Woah, woah woah! Hold up!" Mark held his hand to a halt. "Sorry, Fyodor, but if we're going to play this game, we have to make it exciting. We already knew that John's favorite fruit was grapes. Ask something that we don't know about him."

"Oh, sorry." Fyodor passed the cup to his left which was Margaret.

"Oh, Lovecraft... Truth or dare?" she asked after she picked the paper.