Chapter Two: Protection

Barbara's POV
I took a cab home. When I got to my apartment I knew that my dad would be angry, I was supposed to meet him. Instead I sent him a text that I had other plans. I also got a text from Dick that said goodnight. I answered him with-I've said to much. I put on some Pjs. *outfit above*. I was going to watch a movie but then decide to just go to bed.

Jason's POV
I got home to my crappy apartment. It wasn't much but at least it was a place with a roof. I decided to just sleep. Who knows maybe I would stop having the nightmare about my mother getting bombed by the stupid ass, Joker? *I would have never used such language but it was necessary for the most unappreciated Robin!*

Batman's POV
It was about 10:27 at night. *How ironic!... Or not😕* I was asleep until I was awoken by a text message from Selina: she told me to meet her at Bea's Beans Cafe near here. I went back to sleep.

~next day~

Tim's POV
I went down to the Wayne Manor and down to the Batcave. I came to find Bruce but he wasn't there. I saw Nightwing talking to Steph and Cass.
"Where's Bruce?" I asked Nightwing as I came over.

Dick POV
I explained to Cass and Steph the news about Catwomen. Until Tim came over and asked where Bruce was.

Stephanie's POV
I decided to tell Tim what had happened. I lead him over near the Batcomputer.
"Nightwing just told Cass and me that Bruce told Dick,Babs and Jason that Catwomen is pregnant *whispers* with Bruce's child!

Tim's POV
What? I thought.
"How in the world did this happen? Steph shrugged.
"I don't know," she replied.

Stephanie POV
I could not here a word Tim was saying. I was just focusing on how hot he was! What?! Don't judge!

Tim's POV
I was talking but then stopped. She was just staring and looked a bit dazed.
"Steph? Are you okay?" I asked.

Stephanie POV
"Huh?!" I said snapping back to reality.
"Are you okay?" Tim retorted.
"Oh yeah I'm fine!" I responded. Tim smiled.
"Good." God he's hot!

Tim's POV
"Well anyway do you think you could help me with mission?" I asked Steph.

Stephanie's POV
"Oh, I don't think-" I was interrupted by Dick and Cass.

Dick's POV
"Sure she can!" I exclaimed with a smile as Cass chimed.

Cassandra's POV
"Yeah,she'd LOVE that." I added with a cheeky smirk thrown in.

Stephanie's POV
A plastered a fake smile and said,
"sure I'd love too, Timmy." I mocked. Tim was scarlet. Man he's cute!

~Bea's Beans Cafe~

Catwomen's POV
I decided to meet Batman here to take up on his offer of staying at Wayne Manor.

Bruce's POV
I looked around to find Selina in a black jumpsuit waiting for me with two coffees in each hand. She handed me one of the coffees and we sat down.
"So why did you want to meet?"

Catwomen's POV
"I wanted to take you up on your offer to stay at your house, but I may not stay long!" I said abruptly.

Batman's POV
"Well great and I understand if you have to leave."

Catwomen's POV
"Thanks handsome." I said winking at him and taking a sip of my latte.