Chapter Eight: Umm...This Awkward...Hehe!

BatgirlGeek's POV
Finally I had finished chapter seven: two years later! I was just walking downstairs to write the next issue.
"Hi dad." I yawned.

Dick's POV
"Dad?" I asked. The girl froze. She had brown hair, a shirt with Batman on it and some Batgirl pants.

Jason's POV
I pulled my gun out.
"Who are you?" I asked.

Stephanie's POV
Hey! Why does Babs always get the merch!

Cassandra's POV
I may never understand why Babs gets her face on all the clothes.

Tim's POV
I looked at the girl. She didn't seem to know where she was and she didn't look like she was from Gotham City.

BatgirlGeek's POV
"Wait hold on, where am I?" I asked.

Bruce's POV
"Gotham City." I answered.

BatgirlGeek's POV
"Ok. Um well then. *ahem*." I tell them my name and then continue, "Ok? Can I-" There was a puff of smoke next to me. It was my friend Hannah Henngicop (character from my ACTUAL book that I'm writing.) "Oh! Hi I'm Hannah Henngicop and we accidentally came here to your home so I'm we gotta go! Bye!" She exclaimed and quickly grabbed some sort of smoke out of her brown satchel bag. The Batfamily all started coughing.
"Did you get that from Ida?" (Another character) Hannah nodded.
"Ok then. Let's go."
"They won't remember we were here with this powder." I nodded as we teleported away.

Author's Notes:
First: Hi! I decided to put a twist in this story because I couldn't think of anything else to write-oh wait a shoot! I did have a story! Oh well! Can't do it today gotta go on a surprise "field trip" with my dad. Anyway, you'll have to wait till this afternoon or tomorrow. Also I may put my actual story on Wattpad. (I'm so close to finishing!) Anyway enough of my rambling. Please leave a comment and vote. Now I've got to clean my room. Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️